alexkviper

Around 7k.  

Loves it

2001 Diablo 6.0  

2003 575M  

2005 Cayenne TT  

2003 Maserati Spyder

Any problems with the Maserati?

MIne had 1284 miles when i bought it in January. I couldn't really start driving it in earnest until about five or six weeks ago, given the weather, road conditions (salt) etc. and have put an additional 2,000 miles on the car in that time, pure recreational driving, in addition to racking up a few miles on the bikes.

I had to replace the front right shock , common , and a freak water pump leak. I was told that the water pump rarely goes out on any Diablo. Besides that mine has been spot on perfect ! I cant say enough of how much I enjoy driving it. I took it out today and put about 80 miles on it. Pure therapy ! :)

TTBADBOY, wow that quite a bit of miles. Any problems even little ones? How is the interior does it show wear. What color is youre interior?

Some of you guys need to get out and about in the car more often. Driving less than 10,000 miles (so far) in a car like that is a waste. They are made to be driven. 20,000 - 30,000 miles and the engine is just getting broken in. As I mentioned above I have 21,000 miles. Most of that is 1000 mile weekend trips up and down the west coast.

Get out and enjoy!

Has anyone experienced sporadic "Check Engine" light (R or L) occurences that seem to come and go? For example, you drive 30 minutes to the gym and everything is fine. Then, you stop to make an errand. Turn the car off. Upon restart, the light comes on. Then drive for 10 minutes. Turn the car off. Upon restart, the light is gone.

If so, what causes this? I'm speaking in terms of a 6.0.

My car has never had a check engine light to trigger ? It did hunt idle before i took it in for service and that was fixed . It runs perfect now ! I cant say enough about the 6.0 ! What a world class machine. Perfect blend of tame yet wild . :twisted:

With 33k on my car it shows very little wear inside.A small bit of the yellow piping is fading on the drivers seat and that is all.Absolutely the best car Ive ever owned.When I was considering an exotic,I was so nervous due to the rumors of expensive problems.Now,after over 2 years of owning my car,the Lambo is the only way to go.

Joe

With 33k on my car it shows very little wear inside.A small bit of the yellow piping is fading on the drivers seat and that is all.Absolutely the best car Ive ever owned.When I was considering an exotic,I was so nervous due to the rumors of expensive problems.Now,after over 2 years of owning my car,the Lambo is the only way to go.

Joe