Best mid-size car for under 25K? New or used?

MrDoctor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have always had Acuras as my "airport shuttle" due to reliability and minimal maintenance; having a really good local independent Acura tech helped too.

Just oil and filter changes...in fact, the air cabin filters are so easy to change a caveman can do it (5 min DIY) vs the #@!TR%$#@ to get to Gallardo cabin filter.

dealership gave me this V6 TSX loaner this week when the MDX went in for "before warranty expires - anything to be fixed" service. It was surprisingly fun to drive; rated second only to the BMW 335 in its class.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400388_796720593398_1711931_37909057_1200916116_n.jpg

SICK! I like. Have had family members own Acuras and I agree, they are solid cars. They are still in the run!

Will check out Maxima too!

Love the responses so far, thanks LP community!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help!

Went with a 2011 Chevy Malibu, certified pre-owned, fully loaded, white diamond paint, 7k miles, for 22k. Not too bad imo. Compared to everything else, it was the best value money wise.I'll get some pics up this weekend for those interested. I really liked the car out of everything else mentioned. A comparable camry would have been 23-25K with 50k miles (dont know whats up with that). Car came with bluetooth, heated steats, bose sound system, etc. Def would recommend this car!