South of hte border veyron vid hits yahoo

AJGlobal

I know 225mph on a highway isnt the smartest thing to do. But if I found a road like that and had a Veyron I would consider it and probably do it. Whenever I did my high speed blasts on public roads it was always on roads with no traffic.

I always have to laugh at the people that make a HUGE deal about these videos.

Repost

Where? I just about posted it earlier today when I saw it, but I figured it had to have been posted already.

That is so not "South of the border"....but I want to know where that road is!?!??!? the Bugatti really is sick though...I've driven a few times with him and the speed of that car is just insane .......seems so effortless....

I know 225mph on a highway isnt the smartest thing to do. But if I found a road like that and had a Veyron I would consider it and probably do it. Whenever I did my high speed blasts on public roads it was always on roads with no traffic.

I always have to laugh at the people that make a HUGE deal about these videos.

Where? I just about posted it earlier today when I saw it, but I figured it had to have been posted already.

[/quote/]

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=61193