Price check please

gdodge

I think I found the car, 2007 yellow spider with black interior, E gear a clean car fax,12500 miles. Can you guys share what you feel would be a good price on this car, keeping in mind I think I would be selling it this winter for a newer version if I decide Im no longer a Porsche guy. Yellow doesn't really rank high in my colors, maybe because I don't like it on the P cars.

There seems to be a lot of yellow for sale is that because it's not a desirable color or was it a popular color new?

Thanks again I appreciated all the feedback on my last 6spd vs E gear post and hope this post will generate the same response.

Just look on Autotrader, Dupont and EBay and you will learn market values. Then come back and ask for real world transaction prices.

Thanks Matty I am past that point as I am ready to make a purchase. So yes real world prices would help.

11/15/11 NEWENGLD Regular $125,000 10,522 Above ORANGE 10G Yes

01/26/12 RIVRSIDE Lease $108,001 22,266 Below RED 10G A No

02/02/12 TX HOBBY Regular $122,000 13,559 Avg BLACK 10G Yes

Above are the Last 3 auction transactions however you never get a true feel for the car or the proper options from a Manheim transaction snap shot.

I do appreciate the advise though :)

popular color, yellow will always be an easy color to move... I would say $125-130k would be a good deal on the one your describing...

I think I found the car, 2007 yellow spider with black interior, E gear a clean car fax,12500 miles. Can you guys share what you feel would be a good price on this car, keeping in mind I think I would be selling it this winter for a newer version if I decide Im no longer a Porsche guy. Yellow doesn't really rank high in my colors, maybe because I don't like it on the P cars.

There seems to be a lot of yellow for sale is that because it's not a desirable color or was it a popular color new?

Thanks again I appreciated all the feedback on my last 6spd vs E gear post and hope this post will generate the same response.

Auction prices are wholesale prices, then they go to a retail Dealer that sells to make money and feed his family. You really cant use the wholesale number for a true and correct retail sale..

FYI, I have my 2007 Pearl Yellow ONE owner LOADED Spyder with ONLY 900 miles on it! Just fully serviced and ready to go. I would sell the car today for $139,000.00 it is as NEW a car you can get without laying out a NEW car price.

It's on my website currently www.catsexotics.com

And you mention you're going to be selling the car in a few months possibly.....a convertible.....in the winter....probably not the best time to sell if you're really that deadset on not losing money on a car

Roy, I have been looking at your car for a while I love the mileage. Yes I understand that dealers( I own a Dodge, dealership but this purchase is for me to drive.) need to turn a profit but if I have the means to buy direct wholesale seems like I should take advatage of it. However as i stated earlier a price and date doesn't come close to telling the whole story of a car and their are many other factors to consider.

I would be looking to sell the car this coming winter, but who knows I have only owned P cars for my personal cars and i have had no problem selling them at anytime of the year. Being a Lambo I may fall in love and never want to sell it, but that would be a first(kinda hoping).

Anyway thanks for the feedback its really helpfull as I don't want to be just a driver of these cars but would like to gain as much knowledge about all things Lambo I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a white 07 Spyder E Gear with 17k miles I'm considering selling. I'd let it go for $125.

I'm looking for a manual coupe if anyones interested in a trade.

2012_03_05_14_37_36_117.jpg

Thansks GDODGE..look forward to meeting you when you come pick up the car..you will love it!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thansks GDODGE..look forward to meeting you when you come pick up the car..you will love it!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Damn Roy! You don't waste any time. :icon_super:

gdodge - Congrats on the purchase!! I'm sure you'll love it! :headbang: