SW's Underground Racing Twin Turbo Superleggera. **Pictures**

With SW having his Underground Racing Stage 3 for a couple of years now, he sent it back to us go with the black coating on the TT system, a fresh clutch and a set of plugs. There has not been nothing touched on this car since it was built over 2 years ago other than oil changes and considering all the racing this car has been involved in, that very impressive. This car lives on C16, lol Thanks again SW and keep this car undefeated at the 2k2k night runs. SW-2008TTGallardoSL_04.jpgSW-2008TTGallardoSL_05.jpgSW-2008TTGallardoSL_03.jpgSW-2008TTGallardoSL_02.jpgSW-2008TTGallardoSL_01.jpg

Is the new clutch stock or your Tilton?

I do think I prefer the black coating to the polished. Car looks really good, although I am not a huge fan of the wheels/polished lip. Good job UGR, this car really is a testament to the quality of your builds.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Nice... I'm sure everyone will be gunning for SW again this year.

Problem is, he wont be the only Underground Racing Gallardo this time.. he better be ready. :icon_mrgreen:

I think you will have a little more competition this year.. should be an epic battle!

post-51915-1331325959_thumb.jpg

I think you will have a little more competition this year.. should be an epic battle!

I will be there personally and ready with plenty on tap. I will also be at tx2k for the late night runs. If you can line up a race, I will be there and ready. They can call anytime :icon_thumleft: 704-361-3443

image.jpg

I will be there personally and ready with plenty on tap. I will also be at tx2k for the late night runs. If you can line up a race, I will be there and ready. They can call anytime :icon_thumleft: 704-361-3443

image.jpg

Kevin,

Martin (owner A_M_S) will never race the shop car on public highways.. too much to lose. I agree with him on this.

with that being said ,A_M_S paid for the dallas event and will be there. i think a roll race from 40- 200 should be good for both parties to provide a winner. You will always have more on tap due to larger turbos and more cubes..

I think it will a cool video and fun race to see.

Kevin,

Martin (owner A_M_S) will never race the shop car on public highways.. too much to lose. I agree with him on this.

with that being said ,A_M_S paid for the dallas event and will be there. i think a roll race from 40- 200 should be good for both parties to provide a winner. You will always have more on tap due to larger turbos and more cubes..

I think it will a cool video and fun race to see.

Sounds good, should be a traction race at this point.

I figured they might do some late night roll racing. I thought I had seen videos of their shop car on kill taking joy rides on a public street "if I'm not mistaken" so I just figured they would do it beside another car on the street. Oh well, we will wait for the roll race event as it will be some damn good racing! Congrats for them for the great dyno # and for pushing the envelope, much respect! :icon_thumleft:

Sounds good, should be a traction race at this point.

I figured they might do some late night roll racing. I thought I had seen videos of their shop car on kill taking joy rides on a public street "if I'm not mistaken" so I just figured they would do it beside another car on the street. Oh well, we will wait for the roll race event as it will be some damn good racing! Congrats for them for the great dyno # and for pushing the envelope, much respect! :icon_thumleft:

Don't get me wrong i do street rolls and not judging anyone.. when you are racing someone else and they crash during a race you can bet your bottom dollar both parties will get sued..

that video with quick pulls was on the street , but not racing anyone..

either way you guys have ruled the land and are probably a little bored on top :) , I think this will be a great event with some amazing Races!

You are also right , at some point traction will be an issue.. in a race this close a car with a little win spin is done..

Gtr dude post 1600hp dyno.. Kevin post 1900hp dyno.

I love this board.

1900hp dyno has been out for 2 years..

those turbos are setup for mile racing.. the april event will be a 1/2 mile roll on.