Jane Doe's Underground Racing Twin Turbo Superleggera built to kick ass!

Cant say who's car this is OR how much power it makes but the TT Gallardo should be ready just in time for TX2K, just after a 6 week full build. :icon_mrgreen: Be on the look out for this Underground Racing TT Superleggera and use extreme caution before you test this one. It will have a damn good driver behind the wheel as well. :eusa_think:

JaneDoe-2008TTGallardoSL_02.jpg JaneDoe-2008TTGallardoSL_04.jpg JaneDoe-2008TTGallardoSL_05.jpg JaneDoe-2008TTGallardoSL_06.jpg JaneDoe-2008TTGallardoSL_03.jpg JaneDoe-2008TTGallardoSL_01.jpg

Hmmm ....... Female owner ..... Attends TX2K ....... Also a good driver ...... Would those initials be ...... JB ........

That would be the only female I could think of right away that could pilot/own this vehicle.

So who's car is this

Something tells me, after the dust settles on all the craziness down in Texas (TX2K12) this weekend .....

We will no longer have a mystery on our hands ..............

I don't think it's Mullet's car although he just purchased a Grigio Telesto SL. Here's his car at TX2K12. The sidemarkers don't match the UR car. I'm assuming the wheels and tires could be easily changed.

DSC_0883.jpg