1400whp supra Vs. SW UGR TT LAMBO+bonus

Vegasgtr

LOL, they even removed the rear view mirrors, car has a chute.. interior is NOT full weight..... And in the end.. IT BROKE...

Allan Put the drink down bro..

I know you and Alex /Spe are great friends and I am very good friends with Hing in las vegas , But you could not be more wrong..lol

I take pride in telling it like it is..

1.SPE car was lighter than the A_M_S car , the ASS car weighted before the 50lbs cage 3634 add the cage 3684 +/-

I won't go into details , but I can guarantee you the SPE car was AT LEAST 80 lbs lighter..ask Alex what it weighted and what was missing on the car. so you are wrong.

2. The A_M_S car did not break, its running the TX mile this week .. car is still in TX (in a trailer) so wrong again.

I get that you piss on anyone that is not your circle or friends.. but give a little respect to what was done by them..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you and Alex /Spe are great friends and I am very good friends with Hing in las vegas , But you could not be more wrong..lol

1.SPE car was lighter than the A_M_S car , the ASS car weighted before the 50lbs cage 3634 add the cage 3684 +/-

I won't go into details , but I can guarantee you the SPE car was AT LEAST 80 lbs lighter..ask Alex what it weighted and what was missing on the car. so you are wrong.

2. The A_M_S car did not break, its running the TX mile this week .. car is still in TX (in a trailer) so wrong again.

I get that you piss on anyone that is not your circle or friends.. but give a little respect to what was done by them..

Personally I dont care who you are friends with.. A car with a chute.. no rear view mirrors, lightened interior etc is not a street car.. You cannot drive it off the track that way and drive it home.. And I have it on SEVERAL accounts that the car BROKE.. Just cause it is running Texas Mile this week, doesnt mean it wont need fixing to do so..

So I can continue to PISS...

Not to mention.. For the amount of power it was running over the SPE car.. ITS NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE..

we dint weight Hings car,the front seat was out,thats all.

Personally I dont care who you are friends with.. A car with a chute.. no rear view mirrors, lightened interior etc is not a street car.. You cannot drive it off the track that way and drive it home.. And I have it on SEVERAL accounts that the car BROKE.. Just cause it is running Texas Mile this week, doesnt mean it wont need fixing to do so..

Not to mention.. For the amount of power it was running over the SPE car.. ITS NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE..

car did not break.. I talked to Chris , car runs perfect. Believe what you want .

Alex.. you have a PM.

car did not break.. I talked to Chris , car runs perfect. Believe what you want .

Alex.. you have a PM.

Ya forsure... :eusa_naughty:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Yep, -1 seat, gutted and stripped!!!! lol

Ps, nice run!!!

Yes, we call 1 seat our version of "gutted and stripped". lol

Jamie has a stage 1 Race version. We ran low 3 second 60-130's on the street all night and low 3 sec 130-180's. Not sure of any GTR that can do that, esp on the street. Those Russian Gallardos were prob running when they were racing, 5+ second 60-130s at 1500 whp. I cant be there to drive at every race, although I wish it were that way sometimes. You cant just drop anyone in a 1500 whp Gallardo and expect them to drive them without some training in a high HP car. If I would have been there in Russia in my TT 458, they would have lost to me. Not only that, you can take those cars and disconnect the drive shaft "2wd" and turn it to full boost in all gears as I hear one that did, not a good combo. :eusa_think:

As far as the latest GTR that makes the same power as our stage 1 Race versions, should be a great race. They are making a shit load of power now. It will be interesting.

We are in no way in competition with the GTR's. I do think its fun to compare those GTR's to our TT Gallardo because we have no other TT Gallardos to race as far as other Gallardo tuners. Wish there was as I love to compete with the same platform like we did in the Viper days. I am pulling for Alex at SP to be the king of the GTR's and I hope to see him do it and with one that hasnt been turned into a stripped race car as thats prob not his style! :turboalex:

Ok thanks for the clarification; for whatever reason I thought Jamie's was a higher stage R build.

I know the Russians modified your build and you stated you were having trouble getting through to the owners to tell them how to pilot the cars better, as well simply brake boosting. The Russian Alpha12GTR is not a true Alpha12GTR, as it has a different engine build, more restrictive exhaust, etc. This is why it will be good to see the best of each platform finally get to go head to head with the cars are properly built and driven.

I know you don't compete for business with ASS or SPE GTRs since you target different clientele, however it is, as you said, fun to compare the two in regards to performance. You've already conquered the Vipers, and while the Supras are putting up a good fight it seems, none have been able to beat you so far. The FGT seemed poised to challenge you guys, however I never heard much from any of them after PPR went 252 two years ago, so it's nice to see the GTR potentially giving you some competition. After seeing the attention the Russian Alpha12GTR vs UGR races got, I think a majority of car enthusiasts are really looking forward to the airfield event to finally see a legitimate GTR/UGR showdown.

Ya forsure... :eusa_naughty:

Well back seats + interior bits missing, if you are talking about the same car? @0:46

UGR: How often does the R version need maintenance if you are going to the drag track 2-3 times (3 runs every time) a month at full boost? What does the maintenance consist of? Is it a full engine break down to inspect, or do you change some parts?

Well back seats + interior bits missing, if you are talking about the same car? @0:46

UGR: How often does the R version need maintenance if you are going to the drag track 2-3 times (3 runs every time) a month at full boost? What does the maintenance consist of? Is it a full engine break down to inspect, or do you change some parts?

With my personal experience, I ran the Nera probably 75+ passes and never had an issue with the engine. The power was between 1300 and 1700 whp. When we sold the car, we took it apart and inspected it and it looked great. We had issues with the stock differential at the track trying to launch the car. We broke a few of them, and that's why after a long wait, we are going to have billet differentials and it will be time to head back to the track.

Most Race Versions that are on the street that are used at high power levels and have been out there for a couple of years have had no issues. Out of the ones that have had issues, they have had tranny issues, primarily on the differential side.

The ASS shop drag car had some issues, but nothing serious. It ran well for a couple passes, but they got out of it on the next pass and then abruptly packed it up before the semi-finals of the class. They had the other cars in that GTR class by almost a second, so something doesn't add up.

I think you are referring to their lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu customer car, Tim Sanders, which blew its motor last week. At least he got a couple weeks out of it on pump gas after waiting patiently for two years.

The ASS shop drag car had some issues, but nothing serious. It ran well for a couple passes, but they got out of it on the next pass and then abruptly packed it up before the semi-finals of the class. They had the other cars in that GTR class by almost a second, so something doesn't add up.

I think you are referring to their lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu customer car, Tim Sanders, which blew its motor last week. At least he got a couple weeks out of it on pump gas after waiting patiently for two years.

Tim is a very nice guy.

alex

Alex, were you at TX? I didn't see you?

ha ha, so far away,we diddnt go,plus we dont have any FAST car to go with.......:)

I think you are referring to their lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu customer car, Tim Sanders, which blew its motor last week. At least he got a couple weeks out of it on pump gas after waiting patiently for two years.

No Issues at all.. A_M_S was not there to win the money.. they were there to get a world record.

Its like me saying You blew your motor as it was smoking on the highway.. you tell me it was your turbo , I believe you. Chris tells me the car is running perfectly , I believe him. A_M_S has all ways been straight up when it comes to cars...and you know that.

Goush Blew his motor with the S_W_I_T_E_R Mouse wheel .. and NO ONE HEARD ANYTHING about it for 2 years. UNTIL HE told everyone.. people kept asking if the motor blew.. and the SPI crew said never blew any motors.. see how some shops hide shit...

Tim's car was hurt on the dyno.. but they are not sure what went wrong.. Eric said the motor itself was fine in one of his posts .. not sure what that means maybe turbo , maybe gasket blew.. WE WILL get the EXACT issue in a few weeks when they get back to IL..

any videos of your car running?

I think you are referring to their lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu customer car, Tim Sanders, which blew its motor last week. At least he got a couple weeks out of it on pump gas after waiting patiently for two years.

Maybe they left because they had to catch a plane.

No Issues at all.. A_M_S was not there to win the money.. they were there to get a world record.

Its like me saying You blew your motor as it was smoking on the highway.. you tell me it was your turbo , I believe you. Chris tells me the car is running perfectly , I believe him. A_M_S has all ways been straight up when it comes to cars...and you know that.

Goush Blew his motor with the S_W_I_T_E_R Mouse wheel .. and NO ONE HEARD ANYTHING about it for 2 years. UNTIL HE told everyone.. people kept asking if the motor blew.. and the SPI crew said never blew any motors.. see how some shops hide shit...

Tim's car was hurt on the dyno.. but they are not sure what went wrong.. Eric said the motor itself was fine in one of his posts .. not sure what that means maybe turbo , maybe gasket blew.. WE WILL get the EXACT issue in a few weeks when they get back to IL..

any videos of your car running?

Like I said... ISSUES

Like I said... ISSUES

that's not what you said.. you said BROKE.. the car did not BREAK ..

Allan ,

The A_M_S car is running perfectly and will run in 3 days at the Mile.. The car is in a trailer , there are zero A_M_S crew in TX , they put the car after the last pass in the trailer and went straight to the airport to catch a flight.. not complicated.

not sure why you trying to say something that is not true....

LOL, they even removed the rear view mirrors, car has a chute.. interior is NOT full weight..... And in the end.. IT BROKE...

Do you wanna know why they wouldnt go street racing with the ASS car? Why wouldnt they do dyno day? Why did bumpers fly off during runs?

Do you wanna know why they wouldnt go street racing with the ASS car? Why wouldnt they do dyno day? Why did bumpers fly off during runs?

Martin the owner of A_M_S said he will NEVER street race with his company on the line ..Liability reasons and I agree with him..with that being said they are going to race in the 1/2 mile event on April 29th (safe environment ) vs. the fastest street cars in the world, UGR, LMR etc. Props to the owner for taking the time to take this event on. among the TX mile and TX2k12 every year.

They did not Dyno the car b/c they had a long weekend ahead and wanted to focus on 1/4 mile. Last year they spun on that dyno with 1050whp.. it was useless to try and show everyone 1550whp on that dyno... the car was dialed in anyways.

The bumper flew off b/c the removed 2 bars that hold the bumper on for better IC airflow.. mistake and learned from it. don't see the big deal with that..

It like saying SPE broke 2 axles and the car BROKE.. they fixed the car in 20 minutes and ran it again.. no biggie.

Martin the owner of A_M_S said he will NEVER street race with his company on the line ..Liability reasons and I agree with him..with that being said they are going to race in the 1/2 mile event on April 29th (safe environment ) vs. the fastest street cars in the world, UGR, LMR etc. Props to the owner for taking the time to take this event on. among the TX mile and TX2k12 every year.

They did not Dyno the car b/c they had a long weekend ahead and wanted to focus on 1/4 mile. Last year they spun on that dyno with 1050whp.. it was useless to try and show everyone 1550whp on that dyno... the car was dialed in anyways.

The bumper flew off b/c the removed 2 bars that hold the bumper on for better IC airflow.. mistake and learned from it. don't see the big deal with that..

It like saying SPE broke 2 axles and the car BROKE.. they fixed the car in 20 minutes and ran it again.. no biggie.

You are a clown.. I personally think that Hing should take the time out of his day to knock your front teeth through the back of your skull. You should def keep your kids in private school, you certainly dont want them ending up as fcuking retarded as you..