1400whp supra Vs. SW UGR TT LAMBO+bonus

Vegasgtr

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my question about the R build over the stage 3 build would be is there any difference in being able to drive one and put miles on without any extra special maintenance to keep the motor running?

What was able to keep up with the UR R lambo ?

"Nothing that was rolling down the streets...""

Signed

Someone with a fast ass Blue viper :) and a wild T/a

That is one fast Supra, which really puts how fast the R car is in perspective. Holy moses. It would be pretty shocking to be running around in a 1k+ whp car and get flat out raped by one of those monsters.

I've never seen a 1400 rwhp Supra walked so hard. :o. R version is a friggin beast.

I agree... shocked me!

I have to assume the driver of the lambo was brake boostin.. b/c he just launched forward like the supra was pulling an anchor ..

I'm not surprised a 1400 whp Supra on drag radials beat a 1250 whp UGR car. Not at all. In fact, I was surprised SW did as well as he did last year. But the king of the street is that R version. It doesn't fcuk around, hooks instantly and just goes

I agree... shocked me!

I have to assume the driver of the lambo was brake boostin.. b/c he just launched forward like the supra was pulling an anchor ..

Look at the second view from behind. Both cars' brake lights were on. From that point on, 5.2L vs 3.XL of displacement took over with AWD for traction and the rest is history. VERY impressive that such a powerful Supra gets walked so badly...

That R package is just insane though, who's car?

S-351 here on the forum. Dude now has mad street racing cred.

I laughed when I saw the Supra take out the first Lamborghini...but I didn't think it would be using drag radials so I was shocked at how it hooked...but then the second run with the R build...what the hell was that? I watched it twice just to make sure I saw that right, couldn't believe at how it just wasted that Supra.

Judging by the outcome of those races the difference in Power from SWs car, to the other lambo has to be over 300 rwhp.

Would be interesting to know how much exactly the Supra was putting dn. Even at 1400 rwhp, I doubt it could hook it from the the get go, probably ramping it up.

That race was over in the first 2 secs. Regardless of total power, the Lambo is just able to leave with way more power from the get go.

So my question about the R build over the stage 3 build would be is there any difference in being able to drive one and put miles on without any extra special maintenance to keep the motor running?

x2. UGR give us some details :)

Judging by the outcome of those races the difference in Power from SWs car, to the other lambo has to be over 300 rwhp.

Would be interesting to know how much exactly the Supra was putting dn. Even at 1400 rwhp, I doubt it could hook it from the the get go, probably ramping it up.

That race was over in the first 2 secs. Regardless of total power, the Lambo is just able to leave with way more power from the get go.

the Supra is on AMS1000 to ramp up power, of course it didn't have 1400 on the hit, but it ramped up.

It was of course traction limited at the lower speeds, thats where the lambo was putting it on.

It was fun as hell to see those lambos working, very impressive.

Thanks for all the compliments. We have a ton of good video that we will get up asap. Just to clear a few things up, SW's Gallardo is a stage 3 build making 1000 whp on pump had and 1250 whp on race gas. Bryant's aka "s351" Underground Racing's Superleggera started out as a stage 3 and was upgraded to a Stage 1 Race Version before the event. Thanks, Kevin