Any Experience with Bentley/Lambo Gold Coast?

uurfantasy

Does anyone here have any information regarding Bentley/Lambo Gold Coast in Chicago, IL?

I am looking at a car there and was wondering if anyone has any experience or hearsay?

Thanks!

I have.. used them for several cars now.. Latest is for my Aventador. top notch... Talk to Mir. You can PM me if you want as well.

Does anyone here have any information regarding Bentley/Lambo Gold Coast in Chicago, IL?

I am looking at a car there and was wondering if anyone has any experience or hearsay?

Thanks!

What car are we looking at Doc? :icon_thumleft: :eusa_think:

Same here...what are you lookin to know?

Just overall repuation they have in the area or with former customers. I am looking at a preowned Lamborghini and have been speaking with Mir actually.

I just started the contact today and hope to close a deal soon.

Thanks fellas.

This was helpful :)

I bought a used supersports coupe from them and then traded it back on a new supersports convertible. They are ok to deal with, they have a lot of good inventory. They arent the worst I have ever dealt with and they arent the best. I give them a 5 out of 10.

i bought a murci from Nuccio and they were excellent!

You mean Jim Nuccio at Lamborghini Chicago (Fox Valley) and not Bentley Gold Coast?

If you do, I'd like to drop kick his punk ass into a vat of acid. He's a fcuking lying thief.

bill nuccio from fox valley. my bad.

is jim his father or other way around?

Don't know but Jim needs to be tortured.

They are ok to deal with, they have a lot of good inventory. They arent the worst I have ever dealt with and they arent the best. I give them a 5 out of 10.

:iamwithstupid:

Some bad apples over there, also some good guys. Know A LOT of people who buy frequently from them...and they are repeat buyers so my guess is you're good if you get the deal you want. Do not have first hand experience with Mir.

Good luck!

Last time i was in there, the sales rep was insisting to my buddy that there are no such thing as single colored Veyrons. There are few things that drive me more crazy then clueless car salesmen.