My trip to WAAAM

Kerplop

So a few months back my parents had gone and visited hood river on a little trip. While there, my parents heard about a museum. It didn't look that big but they figured what the hell and they went. Come to find out this museum is full of all kinds of classic cars, planes and motorcycles. I saw everything from Volkswagens, to Royal Enfield bikes, to Indians, Model A, Model T, Studebaker and even some old steamers. The amount of aeroplanes was insane. They even had some of the owners of vehicles come in to start the cars up and took us for rides. I got a ride in one that was 98 years old, it was tons of fun.

Anyway... 2 hangars FULL of planes, cars, bikes, guns and ancient tools. If you like classic and antique vehicles and planes... you gotta go check it out.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many photos to put in the thread, so here's a slideshow link.

Check it out, enjoy

By the way they are pretty much the only museum I've been to that ENCOURAGES PICTURES! Even has a nice big sign that says "Please, take all the pictures you desire!" Very cool place.

That place looks Awesome! Very cool photos!

It was pretty awesome. 2nd saturday of every month they start the cars up and take people for drives, so it's worth going then for sure. http://www.waaamuseum.org/ is the site by the way in case anyone wants to know.

They seem to be mostly geared towards planes but the amount of classic and antique cars was still staggering.

Thanks for the pics.........I love the antique motorcycles.