Tranmission and diff fluids

First

I've just pass 1500miles and notice on the service booklet that apart from changing the engine oil and its filter, you're also suppose to change the transmission and differential oils + trans filter.

Manage to get the filters but have no luck trying to source for the trans and diff fluids. Does anyone know where I could get some?

Three types of fluids:

Burmah 70W-75,

Agip Rotra A-R 75W90

Statoil LSC Tranmission fluid 3Ol

And no, dont tell me to go dealer. No official dealer/service centre here thats why I asked (duh)

I doubt transmission and diff oil needs to be changed at 1500 mi. Changing engine oil at this mileage is to drain out any metal shaving during break in. I haven't heard of the same need for trans and diff.

The Agip oil can be ordered online through Agip USA and ebay. I am not sure about the rest but I am sure you can find similar fluid from Redline. Maybe it's simpler to get from dealer?

I changed all fluids on my first service at 1500KM.

So, changing all three is not at all unusual.

Just passed 9000km now.

I had misfires before exhaust mod and also after exhaust mod.

Dont think misfires are related to the mod but I put the hose back to normal just in case.

Changed ECU and reseted all software due to misfires and it is fine now.

I usualy drive very hard so I change engine oil every 5000km and all fluids every 10000km.

Next will be at 12000km, all fluids and third tire set.

Dare to say it is stupidly expensive car to drive alot but I dont care as long as I am enjoying it lol :)

As I understand it, parts or rather fluids are paid for by Lambo for 1500m service, my dealer says I just pay labour. In the schedule you do indeed change everything.

I'm up to 800 miles and so should be ready for service in a couple of weeks.

On exhaust issue mentioned, I have a error code logged as exhaust temperature sensor, it's not bringing on cel but showing up on obd reader. I've not done anything to car so it's an original fault, car also sounds like it is missing when it starts up from cold for about 10 secs.

I reckon a Lambo dealer would ship you the right fluids or otherwise Internet company's should be able to source them. Could call or email the factory?

I never understand how people could go through tires that fast unless you are doing burn outs

Low profiles running at significant negative camber will do it. Coupled with a track day or two and you're done in a few thousand miles. And as you know with these cars you typically change all four corners at once no matter what. Many owners will not patch a nail puncture and instead will put four new tires.

Could be a variety of reasons.