Special Heuer timepieces - Silvera edition LP400

Joe Sackey car. I believe sold now. We breifly talked of trading.

Did`nt Joe own this car just about a year ago?

i think he sold it in early 2010...i could be wrong

i can ask the new owner

You can see Joes name right on the photos in this thread..... anyway, those timepieces were no a Lambo option, but added on extras. There are some for sale right now on ebay so anybody could add them if they wanted.

they are not cheap my friend, i mean considering they are not very useful but they would look good in

any sports car. Well from the 80's or older that is.

they are not cheap my friend, i mean considering they are not very useful but they would look good in

any sports car. Well from the 80's or older that is.

Ken,

Thanks. I was looking with and clock and other things.

They would look nice. Just wondering if I should get a set for a fouture CT purchase. I really like the way they look in the LP-400 from Joe's pictures.

i think they would look "right" just on LP400 and LP400S

and you have to take the stereo out to put them on

i think he sold it in early 2010...i could be wrong

i can ask the new owner

Ok, nice to hear that this car is in Europe, i would love to see it irl! Maybe i will at the 50th aniv. :)

I agree they look great on the older cars. I had just never seen them. I found a bunch on Ebay at low to high pricing. I looked at the Jalpa just to see and I cannot figure out a good place that would look right. So just an idea that probably will not happen.

I agree they look great on the older cars. I had just never seen them. I found a bunch on Ebay at low to high pricing. I looked at the Jalpa just to see and I cannot figure out a good place that would look right. So just an idea that probably will not happen.

can you send a link?

they would look purposeful and good in any countach/jalpa/vintage lambo imo... other models participated in road rallies besides 400lp's.

Wow are they expensive! 6k for both probably....that's hard to digest.

they would look purposeful and good in any countach/jalpa/vintage lambo imo... other models participated in road rallies besides 400lp's.

i am not sure they would look ok in an anniversario ... they look too old compared to the rest of the interior, with electronic A/C, digital clock....this just imo of course

while i am sure they would look perfect on a mouse hair - velour interior silhouette for example

while i am sure they would look perfect on a mouse hair - velour interior silhouette for example

Funny you should say that - I have been thinking about trying to get a set for my (leather interior) Silhouette. This is partly because it's proving very hard to find a period-correct radio that fits the dashboard (I don't care if it works; I'm happy listening to the engine).

A nice pair of Heuer timers might look better than an incorrect radio, although as far as I am aware the Silhouette was never rallied by anyone so I guess this would also be 'incorrect'. :eusa_naughty:

Jonathan

There seems to be different ones. The ones with T on it are later, 80's? Chrome or black?

All of them are different than Joe's except one.