Performante Weight

DBK

You may be right, had soo many cars sometimes I forget.. All I know is the final edition has an upgraded ECU. I did the red race ecu afterfact then.. I built the final edition over 6yrs ago. the build was covered by Modified Luxury and Exotics..

Funny, I thought all this time that Gmendoza did all that stuff to that car. I know he did personally instal the Holloway Gearbox upgrade. Did you install the water / methanol setup too?

If you know someone, interested, would like to sell my Esprit. 4 cars is enough for me, just don't have the time to drive 5. Cat's has the car.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny, I thought all this time that Gmendoza did all that stuff to that car. I know he did personally instal the Holloway Gearbox upgrade. Did you install the water / methanol setup too?

If you know someone, interested, would like to sell my Esprit. 4 cars is enough for me, just don't have the time to drive 5. Cat's has the car.

I did the exhaust, ECU, BOV's, boost control, air filters..

What do you want for the Esprit?

I did the exhaust, ECU, BOV's, boost control, air filters..

What do you want for the Esprit?

50k. I also have all the original factory stuff, muffler, cats, steering wheel, also have forged stainless waste gate capsules new in the box not installed. Two sets of floor mats, all service records from day 1. Owner before me bought it brand new from Lotus of Atlanta. Traded it on an Aston Martin Vantage N420.

Jonathan will have it up on their site soon he says.

50k. I also have all the original factory stuff, muffler, cats, steering wheel, also have forged stainless waste gate capsules new in the box not installed. Two sets of floor mats, all service records from day 1. Owner before me bought it brand new from Lotus of Atlanta. Traded it on an Aston Martin Vantage N420.

Jonathan will have it up on their site soon he says.

50K? Yikes... Too rich for my blood.. Im more like a 40K kind of guy..

50K? Yikes... Too rich for my blood.. Im more like a 40K kind of guy..

40k will buy you an Esprit V8, but not a well sorted one with no leaks, recent cambelt change, all my upgrades, Final Edition Supension, and less than 13k miles. I even have the original window sticker and sales brochure. Just the brochure alone makes it worth a few more pennies. :)

Here is one on EBay, will see how much it sells for, sounds similar, except the mileage, color, and different steering wheel:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...n#ht_557wt_1064

40k will buy you an Esprit V8, but not a well sorted one with no leaks, recent cambelt change, all my upgrades, Final Edition Supension, and less than 13k miles. I even have the original window sticker and sales brochure. Just the brochure alone makes it worth a few more pennies. :)

I think 40K will buy me one.. If I go over that I gotta start selling playstation games..

I think 40K will buy me one.. If I go over that I gotta start selling playstation games..

See above, eBay auction. You never told me, who built, designed your video game rack?

I used to be #1 in the world in PS3 Warhawk, ever play it?

See above, eBay auction. You never told me, who built, designed your video game rack?

I used to be #1 in the world in PS3 Warhawk, ever play it?

Thats not mine.. it was a joke.. I do have an arcade system that has 24,000 games in it though..

Thats not mine.. it was a joke.. I do have an arcade system that has 24,000 games in it though..

You mean a stand up type, or one with a hard drive?

Stand up

Yeah, saw it on your facebook profile. Saw this I believe somewhere, just can't remember. Cool too, still sad I was forced to retire from video games, but it is for the best, I was pretty out of control for a couple of years.

Now they are best friends. :lol2:

I think lotus (from my experience) is like hitting yourself in the side of the head with a hammer---except i only have 10 bucks in the hammer and eventually my head quits hurting00the lotus is like terminal earache

I think lotus (from my experience) is like hitting yourself in the side of the head with a hammer---except i only have 10 bucks in the hammer and eventually my head quits hurting00the lotus is like terminal earache

Well it's sold! Yeah!

Scales are here!!! Will try to weigh tonight!

What's the fat pig weigh?

What's the fat pig weigh?

I was an idiot and didn't order the ramps! They will be here tomorrow so assuming it's not pouring, I will take the perf down to the shop and weigh it!

I was an idiot and didn't order the ramps! They will be here tomorrow so assuming it's not pouring, I will take the perf down to the shop and weigh it!

Don't you have a landfill or dump close by, a truck stop also would work? Lookimg forward to seeing the results.

Don't you have a landfill or dump close by, a truck stop also would work? Lookimg forward to seeing the results.

No, plus those aren't that accurate. Ramps will be here tomorrow thanks to UPS deciding not to deliver today! :lol2: