Yellow UGR SVTT for sale..

Robster Craws

200k to some people is pocket change. Perspective.

LOL, people that treat money like that, at some point, end up with just change in their pockets. Know tons of people like this.

LOL, people that treat money like that, at some point, end up with just change in their pockets. Know tons of people like this.

Didn't you just dump your 2011 Perf with 2k miles? I am sure you took a decent sized bath on that so its all relative.

Didn't you just dump your 2011 Perf with 2k miles? I am sure you took a decent sized bath on that so its all relative.

No I broke even, certainly not a 200k bath. I got a pretty good deal on that car, way below market asking prices. The previous owner did take a bath, and then took another one buy trading it in on a 2012 Yellow one, but he leased both.

For as many people that blow through their money and end up busted, there are equal amounts that blow through their money... and never even notice. Like someone else said, perspective is key.

Either way it's nobodies problem but the owners, and he very well may not look at it as a problem.

BF570

• 1 month later...
You really need to watch that language, or I will bitch slap you so hard through your computer screen you won't even be able to say Lamborghini ever again.

e-thug.jpg

LOL.. another UGR TT car on fire... in a good way. Those flames never, never get old!

• 2 months later...