Ferrari F70

gLA

Not bad looking, but could use alittle massaging.

Except for the very front it for sure could be made awesome with just a few changes.

Not the real car, obviously. Let's not get all worked up like we usually do, and instead go back to troll-baiting Mattyrae which is a far better use of our time. :icon_mrgreen:

I hear you but reading the article quoting Ferrari sources and then the credit for the photo saying "supplied" led me to believe the photo and the quotes were from the same place. I guess "supplied" can also mean 'From the imagination of some kid in Belgrade'.

Not the real car, obviously. Let's not get all worked up like we usually do, and instead go back to troll-baiting Mattyrae which is a far better use of our time. :icon_mrgreen:

I hear you but reading the article quoting Ferrari sources and then the credit for the photo saying "supplied" led me to believe the photo and the quotes were from the same place. I guess "supplied" can also mean 'From the imagination of some kid in Belgrade'.

Haha, exactly.

Most of the time any official 'leak' whatsoever from the Italian marques is technical only (powertrain, price points, etc). They do like to talk about those sort of things early, to excite the base and lure in deposits.

But they'll never leak the physical shape of the car, ever, and the NDA contracts in place with employees, suppliers, and every single link in the chain are strong enough that no individual would ever risk anything by looking to give a tidbit to a magazine or blog.

Occaisionally you get lapses or web-based mistakes that give you an early window (things go live at the wrong time), as we got with the LP560 three weeks before it was unveiled, but Ferrari is very good about keeping the only part anyone really cares about under wraps until 48 hours or so before old Luca whips the silk cover off of it at a show (as just happened with the 599-replacement). :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

the new automobile magazine has a rendering too.....completely different...looks like a 458 on steroids. technical facts are similar...

the new automobile magazine has a rendering too.....completely different...looks like a 458 on steroids. technical facts are similar...

Yeah, the one I saw looks like a cross between a 458, and Enzo, and the P4/5 BEFORE it caught on fire! :lol2:

The front reminds me of a Bugatti type grille, not too good looking, sorry photoshop guy! :/

fixed.

• 2 months later...