INSANE TTG Flybys

:icon_thumleft:

We have to figure out a good wind-reduction solution. That killed my old Murci fly-bys.

Like some sort of shroud for the mic.

We have to figure out a good wind-reduction solution. That killed my old Murci fly-bys.

Yeah, hard to break the wind noise. I guess next video we'll try an external mic that's mounted just inside the window.

Yeah, hard to break the wind noise. I guess next video we'll try an external mic that's mounted just inside the window.

That may work! Need some professional sound guy tricks. Badass video though!

Hey, I know what that wind noise problem is like! :eusa_shhh::icon_mrgreen: lol Wiggs.

:icon_super: I love watching, and listening to, that TTG rolling from all angles! The instant pull from it just taking off, wow...

Hey, I know what that wind noise problem is like! :eusa_shhh: :icon_mrgreen: lol Wiggs.

:icon_super: I love watching, and listening to, that TTG rolling from all angles! The instant pull from it just taking off, wow...

I wans't gunna call you out but now that you mention it.... :icon_mrgreen:

I wans't gunna call you out but now that you mention it.... :icon_mrgreen:

Gotta live up to my failures, I learned my lesson.

Gotta live up to my failures, I learned my lesson.

I thought that mic would perform better than it did. That was as much my fault as it was yours, and I have a production company!

Nice video, Rob.

What kind of camera are you using? If you have an external mic just get the fattest foam filter you can find. Or get a fuzzy filter (looks like a muppet). If this doesnt work use two foam filters (think double baggin it for microphones) - One regular size and then over it one for a bigger mic.