UEFA Euro 2012

Nath4N

Why are you guys trolling me? Seems like I have to explain myself every time. :)

Do you guys even watch soccer on regular basis because I'm starting to think you guys got a totally different image about this game? I got ton of friends saying that this game was boring.

1st half: good and fun

2nd half: 1st 10-15 minutes yes, then EVERYONE WAS TIRED AS HELL. Nothing happened, France slowly walked around and passed the ball and everyone just stood there. Even when France was attacking on the sides no one was entering the penalty area, Benzema just stood there and couldn't care less by the looks of it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweden was dominating and had some good looks towards the end (only part of the game I was able to watch), but that could have been because Ukraine decided to play a more defensive game to protect their lead.

The England vs France game was good, but both teams definitely kept a slow pace throughout and especially in the second half. I was very surprised to see them not try to get Benzema more invloved. England would have done much better had Rooney been available. Overall France kept their shape better and as a result controlled the ball, however England played very well in their defensive third which prevented France from having too many good chances on goal. I cannot believe Milner missed that chance on goal, anyone else and that is in. There were a few other plays that Milner made poor decisions and/or failed to execute.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's games. Russia vs Poland might be good, but CR is already up 2-0 on Greece and it's only six minutes in.

how badly are the Russians gonna destroy Poland.

:icon_fU:

Russia wins with Poland and Greece, Poland wins with Czech -> Poland gets to the quarterfinals

What game were you watching? that game was hardly boring

So Mr Wise guy, if you thought the Greece-Poland game was exciting how do you describe the Russia-Poland game if you even watched?

I enjoyed it. Both sides had a lot of chances and it was fun to watch.

We sucked the entire game, papers here are calling it a fiasco and I tend to agree..

We will kick Englands ass on Friday though :eusa_dance:

We-gunna-fcuk-your-ryvita-up...

i'm extremely proud of my team tonight! and what a finish by Kuba

I was pretty frightened what could happen after the final whistle but at the moment we don't have any signals of violence in Warsaw after the match, but you know, the night is young :) So we'll see.

What a game between Portugal and Denmark. Looks like Ronaldo needs a Madrid jersey to score though and how do you go from being world cup finalists to being this awful. The Dutch just look so bad, robben is becoming a crybaby and as bad as they are they actually could STILL beat Portugal.

Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk adjusted his training in Krakow on Wednesday after hearing racist abuse from the stands, reports Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf on Thursday.

Turns out it was just a mystification by De Telegraaf which is anti-Polish because of the immigrants. Dutch coach already confirmed a couple of times that he hadn't heard any racist abuse.

I agree about Robben and NL playing bad, they do not deserve to go to the quarter finals. But expectations were high because we were finalist 2 years ago and played very well in the qualifications, but if you ask me, we were kind of lucky 2 years ago because we had weak opponents except for Brazil