UEFA Euro 2012

Nath4N

Irish fans are in fact awesome. That was a killing but i only caught the second half in the airport in Dallas. If Spain continues to play like that I don't see who will beat them. Some of the quickest, most solid ball work I've seen in a while. Looking forward to watching tomorrow and the weekend since I've missed the last couple days!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The same Roy Keane that walked out on the team. Arsehole.

Exactly! They did this piece on some of the English players that have declined to be on stand by and now they would be there and then they should always be wanting to represent their country...

They then asked Roy about it.

fcuking lucky shot fucked us up.. Both teams were playing good, we just got unlucky I guess, it is over for us now, as usual...

Agreed both teams seemed to wanted to play and no bus parking as weasel faced fuckwit Evra claimed.

I would not say that was the most outrageously lucky shot though, I mean he was playing for it.

In fact all England goals were great and I know I may seem highly biased here (because I am) but I think they are 3 of the top 4 goals scored so far*, I have watch Stevie G's cross about 18 times.

Now, as the next round of games are on at the same time do I watch Czech vs Poland or Greece Vs Russia?

*The Polish goal was a beaut.

If you said me yesterday that Russia would be out I would have completely dismissed you as being bonkers!

Anyway widespread reports of Bananas thrown at the Italian team and chanting by Spanish fans yet I have not seen anything from UEFA on it.

A few English fans trying to get on the pitch though...

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/mat...id=1824355.html

And Bendtner's pants

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/mat...id=1821206.html

A few fireworks = Eur 25K

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/mat...id=1821400.html

Uefa really have their priorities in place.

Want further proof.

Well €20K for Racist chanting.

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/mat...id=1779620.html

And Manchester City have were fined 30K for leaving their dressing room late for the second half.

With the numerous kick racism out of football campaigns how can they justify these penalties when they are less than racist conduct?

Van Marwijk did too many things wrong.

He started off by not selecting Emanuelson and Anita. Then he should have started Huntelaar, shouldn't have selected or play his son in law Mark Van Bommel, Robben on the left instead of right where he's too predictable and Van Persie shouldn't play. He's a great player for/with Arsenal but he's absolutely horrible the past few years with the Dutch squad. The guy makes me sick.

------------Huntelaar------------------------

-Robben----Sneijder----Afellay/Van Persie

----------------------------------------------

----------De Jong-------Van Der Vaart------

--Emanuelson-----------------Van Der Wiel

---------Mathijsen--Heitinga----------------

----------------Stekelenburg------------------

Well it wasn't as climatic as i thought it would be but in the end the two better teams of the group win and both SHOULD make it to the semis especially with Ronaldo now awake for Portugal (credit to the dutch defense or lack thereof).. The possibles for tomorrow and tuesday make things real interesting

At one point Germany could have been out of the competition that is how crazy the early results have been.

Very nervous about England's chances this week, a win is going to be crucial. A big goal haul is going to be even more crucial

100k fine for Bendter.

Again 20k for racism.

Also note it was wildly reported that in the CL final between Man U and Barca Messi was offered 50k if he held his boot aloft after scoring. He scored with his head and still did it, no action taken.

Well, yet another goal-line incident, when will they bring technology in to the game? There's just too much riding on these wrong decisions. Who would have believed that England would top their group!

Swedes finally come good, when IT DOESN'T MATTER! Jesus, that Ibrahimovic goal rocked my world.

We were awesome yesterday and I know it :icon_mrgreen: Since we were fucked anyway we might as well could play all relaxed up and it turned out good.. Ibrahimovic is the Batman of soccer!

Who wins? Germany or Spain.