Nath4N

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

best.match.of.euro.2012.to.the.date.

Italians were playing like gods, the tricks, the chances, two stunning goals.

I didn't watch the match tonight, worth watching highlights?

Definitely worth watching in my opinion. Go for it. I enjoyed it more than Spain v Portugal.

best.match.of.euro.2012.to.the.date.

Italians were playing like gods, the tricks, the chances, two stunning goals.

hell yeah

Balotelli's 2nd goal was amazing, finally someone who makes such a goal from that distance.

hell yeah

Balotelli's 2nd goal was amazing, finally someone who makes such a goal from that distance.

Nice goal yes, but Zlatan Ibrahimovics against England was 5x better :icon_super:

LMAO

Balotelli was a beast, really awesome play, much respect. Quite a stark contrast to the France game; kid's only 21 too, there's more to come.

Also, that shirt-off stunt was a stupid way to get a yellow.

LMAO

Balotelli was a beast, really awesome play, much respect. Quite a stark contrast to the France game; kid's only 21 too, there's more to come.

Also, that shirt-off stunt was a stupid way to get a yellow.

Agreed but Balotelli is stupid. As is the shirt off= yellow.

Some manger referred to him as talented, immature and petulant all in 30 seconds. Even his current manager wants to slap him everyday.

Me, I glad we have characters in the sport and I love the stories, ie him and the female prison and the time his mum sent him to John Lewis, look them up if you don't know. best 5 minutes you will have this month.

Nice goal yes, but Zlatan Ibrahimovics against England was 5x better :icon_super:

His best goal was against France.

So subjectively speaking, who scored the goal of the tournament. Ibra's was good, very good, but it had no pressure to it, Sweden were going on holiday already and you can try beach shots.

So far I think Super Mario's second against the Germans, Andy Carrol's header purely for the ball in and the execution and Gomez against Holland with a special mention to VDV vs Portugal.

Player of the tournament, Pirlo. Easily. Amazing when you think that his early scouting cards read

Cannot tackle cannot run.

His passing and how he not only dictates how his opponents play but his own team is something to behold, it is like there is Football and there is Pirlo Football. I knew he was good but something about this tournament has shown him to be the chess player that lifts Italy.

Let down of the tournament, Dutch, Russians and Croatians.

His best goal was against France.

So subjectively speaking, who scored the goal of the tournament. Ibra's was good, very good, but it had no pressure to it, Sweden were going on holiday already and you can try beach shots.

So far I think Super Mario's second against the Germans, Andy Carrol's header purely for the ball in and the execution and Gomez against Holland with a special mention to VDV vs Portugal.

Player of the tournament, Pirlo. Easily. Amazing when you think that his early scouting cards read

Cannot tackle cannot run.

His passing and how he not only dictates how his opponents play but his own team is something to behold, it is like there is Football and there is Pirlo Football. I knew he was good but something about this tournament has shown him to be the chess player that lifts Italy.

Let down of the tournament, Dutch, Russians and Croatians.

I think Ibrahimovic's goal was the best so far, and I don't believe that it was created as part of an absence of pressure. He does that sort of shit all the time, that was classic Zlatan.

Agree with everything about Pirlo though.

I think Ibrahimovic's goal was the best so far, and I don't believe that it was created as part of an absence of pressure. He does that sort of shit all the time, that was classic Zlatan.

:iamwithstupid:

The guy is a freaking magician!

Final today, we shall see if the Paella or the Pasta takes it home!

Cassilias, Euro x2 winner, world cup winner x 1 won La Liga this year... has kept a clean sheet in the knock out stages for how many hours now and goes home to this

610x.jpg

Bastard.

Their defense and some of the midfield just looked exhausted and 3 subs in 45 minutes plus one messing up their hamstring forcing them to play the last half hour down a man did not help matters but Spain put on a clinic despite being outpossessed when it was 11v 11.

Spain killed it yesterday, they did everything right and played as good as perfect.

Wheter we like it or hate it, they are the worlds best team, period.

UEFA's 23-man squad of the tournament:

Goalkeepers: Buffon (Ita), Casillas (Spa), Neuer (Ger).

Defenders: Pique (Spa), Coentrao (Por), Lahm (Ger), Pepe (Por), Ramos (Spa), Alba (Spa).

Midfielders: De Rossi (Ita), Gerrard (Eng), Xavi (Spa), Iniesta (Spa), Khedira (Ger), Busquets (Spa), Ozil (Ger), Pirlo (Ita), Xabi Alonso (Spa).

Forwards: Balotelli (Ita), Fabregas (Spa), Ronaldo (Por), Ibrahimovic (Swe), Silva (Spa).

Silva's in there? Are you fcuking kidding me? He didn't do shit all tournament, should me Mandzukic.

Scored two goals one of which was in the final and joint first for assists in the tournament (3)

Leading scorers

A Dzagoev Russia 3

F Torres Spain 3

M Gomez Germany 3

M Mandzukic Croatia 3

A Shevchenko Ukraine 2

C Fabregas Spain 2

C Ronaldo Portugal 2

D Salpingidis Greece 2

D Silva Spain 2

M Balotelli Italy 2

M Krohn-Dehli Denmark 2

N Bendtner Denmark 2

V Pilar Czech Republic 2

X Alonso Spain 2

Z Ibrahimovic Sweden 2

From Uefa on the Irish game

1 – David Silva is the first player to have a hand in three goals during a single UEFA EURO 2012 match (one goal, two assists).

Castrol EDGE Index: Spain v Republic of Ireland

1. David Silva (ESP) 9.55

2. Gerard Piqué (ESP) 9.54

3. Xavi Hernández (ESP) 9.51

4. Fernando Torres (ESP) 9.43

5. Andrés Iniesta (ESP) 9.21

5 – David Silva had a role in more goals at UEFA EURO 2012 than any other player (two goals, three assists).

I knew the run of you and I agreeing would come to a end soon. :icon_mrgreen: