My 670-4 SV has arrived!

Mattyrae

Are you the one that put all the chips in the bumper, and in the inner parts of the wheel wells?

How many launches / burn outs did you do?

Why would you need to drive it, when you have your own?

the information is classified...

Why would he want to abuse his own car when there is another one available? Plus he knew you were buying it and wanted to fcuk with you. :tyson:

:eusa_shhh: :lol2:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy told me the first owner was a collector from Beverly Hills, car was traded in on an Aventador? I thought Hawkeye was the 2nd owner for only a very short while?

Anyway, will keep the small "SV" sticker for a while. I agree with Roy, there is already the 670-4 sv badge in front of tne rear tires. Just need some matte black protection for the lower black section parts, new clear bra on passenger side lower rocker panel (it's peeling) a good polish, and a couple interior rattles fixed.

Love all the haters! :)

Not sure on first owner, but a Ohio owner did buy it and trade it on an aventador. It is a beautiful car.

Not sure on first owner, but a Ohio owner did buy it and trade it on an aventador. It is a beautiful car.

So which owner put the miles on it? Your link showed Hawkeye (Fchat) username got it with really low miles! Less than 100? Thought he bought it with over 2k miles?

Anyway, other than the interior rattles, which are covered under warranty, the car drives nice. Gearing is very tall, and you have to be careful, because 100 comes quick. Was doing 90 mph in 25 mph zones, easy to do, just max out 2nd gear, lol.

So which owner put the miles on it? Your link showed Hawkeye (Fchat) username got it with really low miles! Less than 100? Thought he bought it with over 2k miles?

Anyway, other than the interior rattles, which are covered under warranty, the car drives nice. Gearing is very tall, and you have to be careful, because 100 comes quick. Was doing 90 mph in 25 mph zones, easy to do, just max out 2nd gear, lol.

No. he bought it new.

No. he bought it new.

So it sounds like it was a one owner car? Roy must be mistaken on it's ownership history.

Talked with my tech about the 2WD conversion, are you using stock alignment specs? You mentioned you just lower the car 3/4 of an inch to compensate for the loss of weight.

Man, BGC is sure slow on getting titles delivered!

Do you know who installed the clear bra? Looks like it was the same guy from Esoteric that did my Scuderia?

So it sounds like it was a one owner car? Roy must be mistaken on it's ownership history.

Talked with my tech about the 2WD conversion, are you using stock alignment specs? You mentioned you just lower the car 3/4 of an inch to compensate for the loss of weight.

Man, BGC is sure slow on getting titles delivered!

Do you know who installed the clear bra? Looks like it was the same guy from Esoteric that did my Scuderia?

You can go to Diablo SV specs for slignment and yes, Esoteric took care of all of that.

You can go to Diablo SV specs for slignment and yes, Esoteric took care of all of that.

Well I guessed right on #2. Hopefully Todd C. was truthful with me, and fired that guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Color looks amazing. As for the stickers go big or go home?

Any more info on the driving impressions or the 2wd conversion?

Color looks amazing. As for the stickers go big or go home?

Any more info on the driving impressions or the 2wd conversion?

They are supposed to have the car ready for me to pick up tomorrow. I am really sick of the the run around. Seems like they are putting other cars in front of mine, since I live 4 hours away. Have to call at the end of the day to see if it will be ready. It was supposed to be ready Friday evening, but of course it wasn't.

I have not driven the car enough to decide on the 2wd conversion as of yet.

Anyone that knows my cars previous owner, could I please get the owner's manual and battery tender back please. Assuming it is C. Monnin?

Love the car!! Get some more pics up the exterior and interior up if you can

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone that knows my cars previous owner, could I please get the owner's manual and battery tender back please. Assuming it is C. Monnin?

Previous owner wanted me to pay the shipping of the stuff he forgot to give Bentley Gold Coast? Still hasn't been shipped to me 11 days after I was notified by email that he still had the items?

And this is after I spent $5 grand at his shop on a different vehicle? Not cool.

Previous owner wanted me to pay the shipping of the stuff he forgot to give Bentley Gold Coast? Still hasn't been shipped to me 11 days after I was notified by email that he still had the items?

And this is after I spent $5 grand at his shop on a different vehicle? Not cool.

With your bedside manner, you couldn't get someone to do as you ask? I do NOT believe it! :lol2:

With your bedside manner, you couldn't get someone to do as you ask? I do NOT believe it! :lol2:

What the hell does that have to do with it? He paid good money and hes NOT getting the product he paid for plain and simple!!!

Lets think about this, previous owner sold the car as is to Bentley Gold Coast, you bought the car as is and now you want the previous owner to flip the shipping bill for items you want???

$5k for services rendered on another vehicle has what to do with this transaction?

How much free work and services do you give away on a daily basis?

I'm sure it is not about the money, maybe its the way you are handling the situation...

What the hell does that have to do with it? He paid good money and hes NOT getting the product he paid for plain and simple!!!

Manners have a lot to do with it. How fast are you to act when you have an ass customer, or someone who speaks to you in a manner that is not polite (not saying he is or acted this way). In the purchase agreement does it state these items were included in the sale? If he purchased the car as is, and didn't do his due diligence on his end who's fault is it?

Has anyone ever paid bad money?

Manners have a lot to do with it. How fast are you to act when you have an ass customer, or someone who speaks to you in a manner that is not polite (not saying he is or acted this way). In the purchase agreement does it state these items were included in the sale? If he purchased the car as is, and didn't do his due diligence on his end who's fault is it?

:iamwithstupid:

Uh, this isn't asking nicely?

I sent Bonnie from Studio 47 an email, since Mir Imad at Bentley Gold Coast did not check the owner's manual pouch to see if the owner's manual was in the pouch before shipping me the car. He said it included all book and keys, etc. Also, even pictures of the window sticker, but these were pictures from when the previous owner bought the car that they used when they relisted it under consignment.

I sent Bonnie an email, because I don't know Chad M. asking if he happened to have the missing stuff because I knew Mir would flake and not get it for me. She sent me pictures of the items a few days later, and then had the gaull to ask me how I wanted to pay / handle the shipping costs??

Since you don't know the story behind the Scuderia here goes:

Bought the car from Bentely Gold Coast, and shipped it to Esoteric for detail, and Header and Exhaust installation. Car was a mess, until Todd cleaned it up. Also found out that the headlights had the condensation issue, and even though they are next to MAG, couldn't get MAG to handle it, since Studio 47 is kind of a competitor to MAG.

Car gets to me, and even though Todd said they had a "great" clear bra guy, it was the worst clear bra installation I had ever seen. Had to drive 240 miles to Portland to have RTGT's installer fix everything, even though no one at Studio 47 watched this monkey install the clear bra. Even had to wet sand out razor cuts below the hood emblem this guy was so bad. Had to put 800 miles on the car, two trips to Portland because Esoteric never notified me of a problem that could have been handled under warranty. I noticed this when final pictures were sent to me after Todd was done. Then it was basically too late because the car was being shipped out the next day or two.

There were other issues, that happened also, a chain effect I won't get into, but all because Studio 47 missed some steps.

Esoteric did credit me back the whole clear bra installation, or rather they made the independent clear bra guy pay me back, he mailed me a check.

Now all I ask is that the Owner's manual and other small stuff be shipped to me???

Just sold my 930, found some other stuff, I just paid on my nickel to send the new owner the stuff I found, but Studio 47 wants me to cover the $20 max???

Yeah, must be the way I said pretty please. LOL

Thanks for understanding.