2001 Diablo Thoughts

RAGINGBULL57

I dont dis=agree...I sold this car, quite some years ago to a person in NY. It was at the time a very very clean and good car. IMO, the exhuast, at least, is not worth 15K..I would put it back to stock. It will also need new tires as the ones on it are original and date coded...and with the very very few miles he has placed on it since I sold it some 6-7 years ago...a full service will be in order.

AS is, I place the high retail price on this car at $135K...add 15-20K to get it perfect for the street again and a few months of down tme to perform this work..then it could and should be a 155K plus car IMO

AS is, I place the high retail price on this car at $135K...add 15-20K to get it perfect for the street again and a few months of down tme to perform this work..then it could and should be a 155K plus car IMO

So Roy, what is the floor for good 6.0s with reasonable (15k or less) miles?

So Roy, what is the floor for good 6.0s with reasonable (15k or less) miles?

IMO, no 6.0..some what decent..under $125K

IMO, no 6.0..some what decent..under $125K

Do you mean at $125K, would need to still add about 15-20K to make it perfect, so really that's $140-145?

Do you mean at $125K, would need to still add about 15-20K to make it perfect, so really that's $140-145?

Correct...you can either pay now and get the right car...or buy it and pay the next 6 months to make it right

So Roy,

If you have $150k to spend on a Lamborghini, is a 6.0 the best combination of fun, exclusivity, and value retention?

Of course this is just IMO..but I think the 6.0 is the best of the last, as was the LP670-4SV..

I think with its low production numbers, timeless design and of course its incredible torque...thye are an assume car. I have said many a time, the two cars that will always be in my garage is a 670-4SV and a top notch 6.0. I love the SV, but NOTHING beats the bottom end pull and punch of a 6.0...

I think the 6.0 is a collector car that is on the way up..just look at 2 years ago when you could buy a decent 6.0 for 115-125K..no longer..steady rise and will continure..I dont think a 200K good 6.0 is out of the question in the next 3-5 years.

So Roy,

If you have $150k to spend on a Lamborghini, is a 6.0 the best combination of fun, exclusivity, and value retention?

imo a good countach is the best combination of fun, exclusivity and value retention

find a nice pre anniversario car for this amount and you are all set