99SV imported 1 of 25

bikeman

Billy, I thought you were getting the black 640? You are worse than me :) Love the Zonda though. Was that an idea from my text?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I traded my SV there for a V10 R8 MT. I know.... not even close to the same experience. I will likely get another G soon, but a 560 this time.

Yes, I have the RV SV now...it should arrive back at my store this Monday..I missed it, show when Billy wanted something else..I was more then happy to take it back from him...its a special car. I guess I will have to go after the Black SV now, did not know you traded that one in as well...LOVE the SV cars..

meaningless..

Kevin, why not just let Roy or another broker sell your 599? You'll be in a much better position to buy something you want if you have cash in hand vs trying to trade your Ferrari.

Guest MOSS
Yes, I have the RV SV now...it should arrive back at my store this Monday..I missed it, show when Billy wanted something else..I was more then happy to take it back from him...its a special car. I guess I will have to go after the Black SV now, did not know you traded that one in as well...LOVE the SV cars..

Just kidding about the Zonda Tim. Yes, Roy treated me very good on this RV 99SV coming and going. Typical experience I have had with him! I have a problem keeping a car over a few months. Its a sickness :eusa_wall:

I have the same problem, Billy!!

Roy - I looked at your inventory and almost gave you first dibs, but LoD has been very good to me so I stayed loyal.

Guest MOSS
I have the same problem, Billy!!

Roy - I looked at your inventory and almost gave you first dibs, but LoD has been very good to me so I stayed loyal.

Did you get the silver R8?

• 2 weeks later...

OK Mr Cats, the RV SV is not on your site yet AND!!!!! Liquids Black SV is off of Lambo Dallas' site and I can't find it ANYWHERE??? Comments, Roy? How many do you need to keep fo' yo'self?? Sharing is caring you know! See in in 2 weeks, Kev