99SV imported 1 of 25

bikeman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-25-IMPORT...=item1c290d182b

This Ebay ad make me laugh. It's like their trying to make sound like its some sort of special grey market car like a Diablo GT or a

downdraft quatrovalve Countach. I feel like calling them up and say is that really one of those imported from Italy SV's as opposed

to those regular made in america VT's which they made buy the thousands.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is nice! Love that color on the Diablo!

Nice car.. Not to sound like a Countach owner, but I feel all Diablo SV's should atleast $500k since they are the most desirable of the Diablo line inmo. :D

Nice car.. Not to sound like a Countach owner, but I feel all Diablo SV's should atleast $500k since they are the most desirable of the Diablo line inmo. :D

Only 99's though. My friend owns the only Orange 99 SV in the US., I always tell him its going to break seven figures any minute now.

Only 99's though. My friend owns the only Orange 99 SV in the US., I always tell him its going to break seven figures any minute now.

no 98 moreso than 99.. no ugly headlights

Yeah even though there are less 99SV I don't see them ever being worth more then the 98. I like the 98 lights, but I like the 99 dash with the integrated passenger airbag. I will give it this the Sv are the only lambos with a visual presence thats anywhere near to the

countachs.

What color is the orange? Is it the same that was on the 01 Diablo 6.0s?

true....last pop up light 2wd lamborghini!!! :o :icon_mrgreen: .....98SV will be 1M $ in two months!

my 97 roadster will be just 500k$... but i will feel better knowing my countach will be 4M $ by the end of the year

Well, lets get the facts straight here..

First off there were exactly 27 not 25 USA SV cars delivered to the USA shores. Of those 27, 3 were Rossa Vic, as this one is. Of course we all know where that color and name came from back in the day's of Lamborghini Orange County and Mr. Vic K.

This is the SV that I sold to Billy Moss a while back....he is changing up to a LP640. He was good enough to honor his word to me for FR of R when he decided to part with the car. However I declined as I told him he can get more for it retail sale then I can give him back on trade...just not fair to take money off of his plate that he can make on the car...It is a fantastic car and is all there...whoever get's it next will be extremely happy with it.

I will back this car as a clean, straight no issues car....

Guest MOSS
Billy has had some really really nice Lambos.

Thanks Rob. I will say this about the car Roy sold me, It is without a doubt the nicest 99 SV that I have ever seen or heard of and everyone that has looked at it says the same thing, bar none. I don't know where Roy

keeps finding cars like this.

Guest MOSS
MOSS: do you still have TurboAlex's old 6.0 with GT kit?

No, actually Roy bought that fine machine from me a few years ago. I think it is up in his area now. Roy knows.

No, actually Roy bought that fine machine from me a few years ago. I think it is up in his area now. Roy knows.

That car is now in Sacremento with a nice guy, Doctor as a matter of fact.

Thanks Rob. I will say this about the car Roy sold me, It is without a doubt the nicest 99 SV that I have ever seen or heard of and everyone that has looked at it says the same thing, bar none. I don't know where Roy

keeps finding cars like this.

Hmmmm. Ever seen a Monterey Blue one? :icon_mrgreen:

I heard that Roy has a line on one

Guest MOSS
Hmmmm. Ever seen a Monterey Blue one? :icon_mrgreen:

I heard that Roy has a line on one

Well, you know Roy. He always seems to have the connections. :read:

Well, lets get the facts straight here..

First off there were exactly 27 not 25 USA SV cars delivered to the USA shores. Of those 27, 3 were Rossa Vic, as this one is. Of course we all know where that color and name came from back in the day's of Lamborghini Orange County and Mr. Vic K.

This is the SV that I sold to Billy Moss a while back....he is changing up to a LP640. He was good enough to honor his word to me for FR of R when he decided to part with the car. However I declined as I told him he can get more for it retail sale then I can give him back on trade...just not fair to take money off of his plate that he can make on the car...It is a fantastic car and is all there...whoever get's it next will be extremely happy with it.

I will back this car as a clean, straight no issues car....

Its not offfical yet but real close.....I just hope Iam not making a bad decision trading my 599....I have loved the look of Diablos from the first time I have seen one...I like the fact that it seems to have been in good hands and its services are up to date..The feedback from Billy and Roy have nudged me to take the plunge. I also wanted a Lambo that is semi-rare as I do plan to keep it for awhile...I just got back into town so I will report back when I get more news but Iam excited to be a real Lambo Power owner....

post-11418-1342244971.jpg

Its not offfical yet but real close.....I just hope Iam not making a bad decision trading my 599....I have loved the look of Diablos from the first time I have seen one...I like the fact that it seems to have been in good hands and its services are up to date..The feedback from Billy and Roy have nudged me to take the plunge. I also wanted a Lambo that is semi-rare as I do plan to keep it for awhile...I just got back into town so I will report back when I get more news but Iam excited to be a real Lambo Power owner....

99_Diablo.JPG

FWIW, I would not trade a 599 for the Diablo. I own a 2008 599 GTB and have owned a 1999 Diablo SV. The 599 is a teriffic car with amazing performance as you already know. All the latest technology. The Diablo SV is old technology and will never perform like a 599. Now if you are into the looks of the Diablo and don't mind the old technology than maybe you will appreciate the Diablo.

I would own both and did at one timel That would be the way to go. Good luck no matter what you do!

FWIW, I would not trade a 599 for the Diablo. I own a 2008 599 GTB and have owned a 1999 Diablo SV. The 599 is a teriffic car with amazing performance as you already know. All the latest technology. The Diablo SV is old technology and will never perform like a 599. Now if you are into the looks of the Diablo and don't mind the old technology than maybe you will appreciate the Diablo.

I would own both and did at one timel That would be the way to go. Good luck no matter what you do!

I know the 599 and the Diablo are two different cars 8 yrs apart in technology. Iam just having trouble on price as to what the Diablo is worth and the money I have into my 599 (255K). I do love the looks of the Diablo BUT I have not driven one. My original intention was to get a 2001 Diablo and I found a few I like but they are from private owners who dont want to trade and they want 175-185 K for their cars...Thanks for your feedback. I was also told the same from the owner of a 08 Murci who owned a 599..