G Mirror & Motor Replacement

ToofDoc

Hey ToofDoc,

I'm a fellow dentist in Columbus. You should come out to some our meets here. DocM3 and some of the other Pittsburgh guys come out regularly. Would love to see your car up close!

Mike, he was at the Hangar Party and his car will be at CTD soon so I will work on him coming to more meets!

Mike, he was at the Hangar Party and his car will be at CTD soon so I will work on him coming to more meets!

:icon_super:

I still have a pit (pardon the pun) in my stomach from seeing this happen. And what is even worse, she trying to downplay it or even suggesting it was broken before her gargantuan leg (with its own zip code) busted it. See you tomorrow at the festivities of Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. Stay strong LP brother! Stay STRONG.

It's all settled! Her insurance paid and my mirrors will look even better than the old ones!

I'll see you tomorrow and don't knock on the duct tape! :thefinger:

• 2 weeks later...

Man, that's why I never take my car to any car shows. You never know what the crowd is gonna be like... At least you got some nice mirrors out of yours.

I had to pay $2400+ for one left cf superleggera mirror when a drunk azzhat on a bicycle decided to swerve into my lane and clipped the side mirror....

Man, that's why I never take my car to any car shows. You never know what the crowd is gonna be like... At least you got some nice mirrors out of yours.

I had to pay $2400+ for one left cf superleggera mirror when a drunk azzhat on a bicycle decided to swerve into my lane and clipped the side mirror....

$2400 is cheap for an OEM Superleggera carbon fiber mirror!? I was quoted anywhere from $3550 to $4500/ea!

and enough talk about your mirror, tell me more about that DOPE G8 parked next to you :P

He's hella flush

Now that was funny. lol