2006 Murci Roadster

m6power

That looks a lot like 4xchamp's car. If you bring it here you'll need to get the light tint removed so make sure it isn't painted on. Also check the awd system aftermarket wheels can ruin it.

Edit: probably not his car.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...&hl=4xchamp

Yeah the wheels kinda throw me off the car. None the less the deposit is in...If everything goes well, should have the car maybe sometime next week or so.

Car looks sharp minus the wheels. If you are going to tint the windows and the lights that heavily why not go all the way? Throw some black wheels on there with the yellow calipers and it should look killer!

Congrats on the car (assuming the PPI is legit).

Car looks sharp minus the wheels. If you are going to tint the windows and the lights that heavily why not go all the way? Throw some black wheels on there with the yellow calipers and it should look killer!

Congrats on the car (assuming the PPI is legit).

I know my thoughts exactly. I can live with the wheels for now, anyone want to trade? LOL.

I know my thoughts exactly. I can live with the wheels for now, anyone want to trade? LOL.

Ed just took some hemera wheels off his car. Those would be perfect.

Not feeling the wheels like others, and the tint on the headlights seems extremely retarded, however, the rest of the car looks great. Its nice to see the carbon fiber package option is on the car, and they obviously spent a bit of money on the stereo, so thats nice. You'll lose one of the joys of buying a murci though... realizing the stereo is complete shit.. and needs to be replace... Oh well, you'll just have to live with not knowing the factory installed the worst stereo in the world in these cars. lol.

We've chatted elsewhere in PM, and I wish you well on the car. Let me know if you have other questions.. I have an 06 Murci myself.

Jon

Yeah the wheels kinda throw me off the car. None the less the deposit is in...If everything goes well, should have the car maybe sometime next week or so.

Looks Sick (minus the wheels) !!! did you do a reliable PPI ? What was the result of PPI? Did you get the car?

Unfortunately had to put the deal on hold because of family issues.

Man that sucks, I thought it was already a done deal. OH well..... GL.. hope the family issue gets resolved soon for you.