2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

ExoticCarDriver

Does anyone know anything about this Murci? Also, is this a fair asking price based on the miles? I was told the clutch was changed within the last 1000 miles or so.

Link

Based on 4XCHAMP's MY06 went for close to that with only 6500 miles I think there is more room in price. That car been on market long , wonder why? I forgot MJ's (Phoenixdiablo) MY06 with less miles went for close in price as well.

Does anyone know anything about this Murci? Also, is this a fair asking price based on the miles? I was told the clutch was changed within the last 1000 miles or so.

Link

Considering it has a full 15k miles more than the vast majority of cars (7 years of driving for most), a....what $30 discount? Not enough for me to consider. Plus, look at the ad itself...screams low class.

Based on 4XCHAMP's MY06 went for close to that with only 6500 miles I think there is more room in price. That car been on market long , wonder why? I forgot MJ's (Phoenixdiablo) MY06 with less miles went for close in price as well.

My car had 24K miles and was an 06. I won't say the exact price it went for but it was in the mid 140's -- it also was on the original clutch. I don't think this car is that far off, especially with a new clutch.

Car is being sold by a buy here pay here lot for exotics that caters to people on the fringes of our society. Most of their cars have been sold and repoed several times and almost all of them have had some sort of paint work. With that said though, there is a one in a million chance that the car is clean but I highly doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine recently sold but where did you get this inaccurate information ?

Mine recently sold but where did you get this inaccurate information ?

I recall you stating some dealer quoted you 150k range in your feeler thread, If the ball park number was off I apoligize; my memory seems to be slipping more as I age. My comparison was your 06 way less miles around 150k to that 05 with more miles at 140K so I believed there was room for that 05 NO?

I recall you stating some dealer quoted you 150k range in your feeler thread, If the ball park number was off I apoligize; my memory seems to be slipping more as I age. My comparison was your 06 way less miles around 150k to that 05 with more miles at 140K so I believed there was room for that 05 NO?

No apology necessary .

I was offered 155 by one wholesaler , fortunately the the car sold for significantly more . I won't disclose the number out of respect for the buyer .