Carbon fiber gauge bezel and door sills

Night Life

Hello all just wanted to do a small write up on my recent purchase of carbon fiber parts from G3 composites. I purchased a gauge bezel and door sills, the product is quite good, looks great

I had to do slight modification on door sills like drill my own holes for the screws, and had to use heat gun to put a slight bend on the end, but if you are semi handy this is an easy job to do. I am very pleased with the look of them and get great compliments on the finish.

To get my parts I had to send them my originals of which they will refinish and return to you looking brand new along with your new set of carbon fiber pieces.

If you are in the market of CB parts at a reasonable price then definitely G3 Composites is the place for you. My only complaint is that it took much longer than was originally stated. So if you order some parts expect to wait at least 6 to 7 weeks or longer depending on how busy they are.

I fully recommend them, good value for the buck.

I will order my center console next. If you want contact # just PM me

Last pic proves I have a competitive nature :D

carbon_fiber_Lambo_001.JPG

carbon_fiber_Lambo_002.JPG

carbon_fiber_Lambo_003.JPG

carbon_fiber_Lambo_007.JPG

carbon_fiber_Lambo_013.JPG

excellent

looks great i think i will do same thing (sills,bezel,console)

i wonder if they can make center console without the ashtray compartment as these seem to be impossible to get now (i dont use it either) :rolleyes:

This is mine:

Yours almost looks like that 3m carbon wrap, is it ? still very nice though :)

This is their version of the center console, looks much more glossy. They also do the fuel rail in any color carbon fiber

G3_pics_1.png

G3_pics_12.png

Yours almost looks like that 3m carbon wrap, is it ? still very nice though :)

I have a local hot rod shop around the corner that manufactures CF pieces. The gloss depends on the amount of coats they put on and also the type of clear. I wanted mine almost matt to prevent fingerprints.

The carbon fiber fuel rail cover is amazing, I love the glossy look ... but for the central console I would go for a satin finish too, fingerprints make it look dirty very quickly ... glossy parts look great ... for five minutes.

Just like my metallic black car ... looks amazing after it has been detailed ... for about an hour, after that the dust starts to settle onto it again and you just keep cleaning it with a microfiber cloth :icon_mrgreen: