Sesto Elemento Video

Allan-Herbie

We all hate this car's ludicrous price tag, but I'd imagine that running around in a 2,400-pound car with 600hp that looks like something out of "Transformers 8" must not be too shitty... :icon_mrgreen:

What did you think of it in person Allan?

Here's a 5 minute video of the car being unloaded, took a long time to get off the truck and up the ramp haha.

-Spencer

@lamboNB

We all hate this car's ludicrous price tag, but I'd imagine that running around in a 2,400-pound car with 600hp that looks like something out of "Transformers 8" must not be too shitty... :icon_mrgreen:

What did you think of it in person Allan?

Tough one.. its certainly interesting to look at, but the reality is its not really a car inmo, as its completely unuseable. I mean the car has absolutely nothing to it, basicly a frame and shell strapped to a motor. All the windows are plexiglass etc. As an example if you leaned on the plexi, it would break. As a track toy, again interesting but come on, a Zonda R would wipe its ass with this car. So for me, this car is even more rediculous than the Reventon which I hated, but atleast thats driveable. So Ill look at it as giving us cues to what the replacement Gallardo will look like, thats about all.

It is a complete waste of $$$. There are track cars much faster, with racing history for 1/4 the price and you can drive them without worrying too much about getting into an accident as there are spares. Can one imagine crashing a sesto elemento? Gotta back to factory to get fixed. Bend over.