How many LP570's produced

Drpetril

Does anyone know how many LP570's were produced? It certainly had to be a limited production. I know there were 172 of the 08 superleggera, but I cannot find how many of the new ones were made anywhere.

Does anyone know how many LP570's were produced? It certainly had to be a limited production. I know there were 172 of the 08 superleggera, but I cannot find how many of the new ones were made anywhere.

570 is not a limited production. It's now a model so there were some 2010's, '11's, '12s and there will be '13s.

I wonder where we can get an actual data for how many LP570-4 are actually produced during its lifetime till now. I for one am interested to know exactly how many RHD grigio telesto LP570-4 were made hehehe...

I wonder where we can get an actual data for how many LP570-4 are actually produced during its lifetime till now. I for one am interested to know exactly how many RHD grigio telesto LP570-4 were made hehehe...

I would be interested to know as well. Probably nowhere on the web. A lamborghini dealership may have access to that.

So do the LP570's have a "thrust mode" or launch control system? Or do they not have that for US models?

• 3 weeks later...
So do the LP570's have a "thrust mode" or launch control system? Or do they not have that for US models?

Yes. It has both.

Launch - Sport mode. ESC off. First gear. Take foot off brake and WHACK the throttle. Revs will go up to ~4000 and instantly drop the clutch. You will need to shift gears with the paddles.

Thrust - Corsa moda. ESC off. First gear. Hold brake with left foot while you WHACK throttle - will rev to ~4500 rpm. When you are ready take foot off brake. Car will shift each gear automatically.

Post 2009 Performantes, Superleggeras, AND Super Trofeos are ALL technically 570-4s! So I'm sure there were a lot produced!

Yes. It has both.

Launch - Sport mode. ESC off. First gear. Take foot off brake and WHACK the throttle. Revs will go up to ~4000 and instantly drop the clutch. You will need to shift gears with the paddles.

Thrust - Corsa moda. ESC off. First gear. Hold brake with left foot while you WHACK throttle - will rev to ~4500 rpm. When you are ready take foot off brake. Car will shift each gear automatically.

Thanks good to know. THat works similar to my previous F430

Post 2009 Performantes, Superleggeras, AND Super Trofeos are ALL technically 570-4s! So I'm sure there were a lot produced!

Honesty there are not many LP570's for sale. There is only 1 or 2 2012 LP570's for sale, non performante. Less than 10 SL 2011's for sale. Still a rare car IMO.

thought they were 560's

Nope, 2010 and newer Performantes, SLs, and Trofeo all have 570-4 stock engines.

I'm hoping to see LP600-4 Gallardo SV variant coming prior to the new "Cabrera"! I hope Lamborghini don't produce a Gallardo SV to close up the model line with a LP580-4 or a LP575-4 bullshit!

Nope, 2010 and newer Performantes, SLs, and Trofeo all have 570-4 stock engines.

I'm hoping to see LP600-4 Gallardo SV variant coming prior to the new "Cabrera"! I hope Lamborghini don't produce a Gallardo SV to close up the model line with a LP580-4 or a LP575-4 bullshit!

I thought the first Performante manufacture year was 2011 (dealer demos) and 2012 being the year for general populace.

I thought the first Performante manufacture year was 2011 (dealer demos) and 2012 being the year for general populace.

That's what I'm saying, "after 2009s" whether its 2010, 2011 or 2012, either Performante, SL, or STS are 570-4s

2010 maybe just SLs

2011 are Performantes & SLs (any STSs in 2011?)

2012 are SLs & STSs

All the same car engines but with a different shell, weight, cosmetics essentially.