Shank just won't go away

joebiz

LOL. This car just won't go away. I'm at least fairly certain it's cursed. I'm not afraid of it, mind you. I just think it's funny. Third time to buy this car now. Thank goodness I'm not paying sales tax every time-that would have set me back about ~$35K! (I'm a dealer, so don't pay sales tax except to collect and remit when it sells @ retail)

Each time is a unique situation, as to why I get it back (it's a great car, far as I can tell) but I wonder how many times I'll flip this thing?

Yes, I just sold it about 6 weeks ago. First time I bought it, was for a specific friend who got cold feet. Second time I bought it, was a health issue. Third, an unexpected divorce.

what's the asking price for it?

Well the first time I bought it I traded for the Bentley Flying Spur, which was worth $175 retail and sold it for $210. Second time, I bought it back for $170 and sold it for $200. Third time I'm buying it back for $180 so I can sell it for anything that's reasonable, at this point. I think $170ish is fair to buy and fair to sell amongst friends. At $169K the car should fly out the door. It's a lot of car for the money, but it's not for the superstitious buyer that's for sure.

Too busy to focus right now, hopefully wintertime comes early and I can sit and play with cars a little more. :-)