Need help picking a new dailydriver, going insane here!

TRANSAMERA

I like the sport turismo too, anyone seen a pic with that hatch open? I cant find good interior pics of the back.

porsche-panamera-sport-turismo-wagon-concept-interior-photo-476533-s-1280x782.jpg

I will keep looking for better shots.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beacuse the Panny is ten times more fun to drive?

Hmm, I don't know. Depends on the purpose I suppose. I have a Panny and would just say it's ok. Haven't driven the new RR (prefer supercharged version), but it's extremely nice looking IMO.

BTW wasn't Megan Fox at a Land Rover dealer recently looking for a new ride?

Beacuse the Panny is ten times more fun to drive?

The Panny Turbo I test drove was a fun car. My only complaints were; too many buttons and switches everywhere, and the trunk is too small for all the things you need with kids. So we went for the Rover. No doubt the Porsche is more fun.

I am currently looking at a AM Rapide for myself. If I can fit two car seats in it (with me as the driver), I will probably buy it.

The Panny Turbo I test drove was a fun car. My only complaints were; too many buttons and switches everywhere, and the trunk is too small for all the things you need with kids. So we went for the Rover. No doubt the Porsche is more fun.

I am currently looking at a AM Rapide for myself. If I can fit two car seats in it (with me as the driver), I will probably buy it.

I love the looks of the Rapide, have you driven one? If so, how would you compare it to the Panny? To bad it isnt 4x4 though, it is so beautiful and the sound is awesome but I think the Panny is the better car, no?

Welcome to the dark side :icon_mrgreen:

That thing looks so awesome in person!

I love the looks of the Rapide, have you driven one? If so, how would you compare it to the Panny? To bad it isnt 4x4 though, it is so beautiful and the sound is awesome but I think the Panny is the better car, no?

I drove the Rapide. I did not like the Panamera at all. Too many buttons all over, not enough trunk space, and I didn't feel like the tubo gave you twice the price of the standard worth of upgrades. The interior and all looked the same. It is over 2x the money for the turbo s. Not a fan at all. Don't get me wrong, the Panny Turbo is a fun car. I just didn't think it felt like a 170k USD fun car. Certainly not when there is the Rapide with great deals going on. I think the regular Panamera is a better buy then the Panamera Turbo S.

The Rapide is awesome. It sounds great, the fit and finish is excellent, it is comfortable and sporty, and the best looking 4-door car I have ever seen. Steve from FC Kerbeck was kind enough to bring it over to my house. We put the baby seat in for my son, loaded him in, and took it for a drive. My wife liked it a lot too. We use Recaro babyseats and they are very big. He could probably have more room if we switched to a less bulky seat. After riding in it my wife suggested that I get the new Vanquish. She thinks it is still too tight for family use and I would probably enjoy the Vanquish more. So, I am thinking about ordering one. I was extremely impressed with the Rapide and feel it is significantly nicer all around then the Panamera.

Welcome to the dark side :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

That thing looks so awesome in person!

All Aston's look insane in person. AM's and Lambo's are by far my favorite looking cars.

I drove the Rapide. I did not like the Panamera at all. Too many buttons all over, not enough trunk space, and I didn't feel like the tubo gave you twice the price of the standard worth of upgrades. The interior and all looked the same. It is over 2x the money for the turbo s. Not a fan at all. Don't get me wrong, the Panny Turbo is a fun car. I just didn't think it felt like a 170k USD fun car. Certainly not when there is the Rapide with great deals going on. I think the regular Panamera is a better buy then the Panamera Turbo S.

The Rapide is awesome. It sounds great, the fit and finish is excellent, it is comfortable and sporty, and the best looking 4-door car I have ever seen. Steve from FC Kerbeck was kind enough to bring it over to my house. We put the baby seat in for my son, loaded him in, and took it for a drive. My wife liked it a lot too. We use Recaro babyseats and they are very big. He could probably have more room if we switched to a less bulky seat. After riding in it my wife suggested that I get the new Vanquish. She thinks it is still too tight for family use and I would probably enjoy the Vanquish more. So, I am thinking about ordering one. I was extremely impressed with the Rapide and feel it is significantly nicer all around then the Panamera.

Thanks buddy! I guess I would have gotten one if they were only 4x4 because I do love the looks of it!

As I type this, we have a snowstorm a collision with over 50 cars over here, several fatalities and it is so tragic, the extra grip from four wheel drive is a must for me!

Thanks buddy! I guess I would have gotten one if they were only 4x4 because I do love the looks of it!

As I type this, we have a snowstorm a collision with over 50 cars over here, several fatalities and it is so tragic, the extra grip from four wheel drive is a must for me!

:icon_thumleft:

post-679-1358260815_thumb.jpg

That's just it. Considering where you live I would never even think about the AM Rapide unless I already had a Rover or some other SUV for those situations. No question, the Panny is a much better car for your area! The main lesson I learned is that neither are full on family cars for people with two kids. There is no esacping the need for space these days when transporting kids.

That's just it. Considering where you live I would never even think about the AM Rapide unless I already had a Rover or some other SUV for those situations. No question, the Panny is a much better car for your area! The main lesson I learned is that neither are full on family cars for people with two kids. There is no esacping the need for space these days when transporting kids.

:iamwithstupid:

Spot on!

No kids here yet, so that is fine for now :icon_thumleft: (no girl either :crybaby2: )

:iamwithstupid:

Spot on!

No kids here yet, so that is fine for now :icon_thumleft: (no girl either :crybaby2: )

I'm telling you Brother. You have a lot of personality. You just need to rock your batsuit to some cosplay conventions and find a like minded girl with a catwoman fantasy and a thing for Mr. Wayne. Although, then you may need a motorcycle. :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft:

Where you live, with your life situation (not having kids yet) the Panamera is probably the best option for a fun 4WD car. There is a reason they are selling the $hit out of them! They are great cars. It just doesn't work for my needs and I am not gonna lie, I am a little bitter. There isn't any 4 door sporty sedan that I like that is exotic and serves the child needs and sporty desire for when they are not in the car. :rant: I know, poor me. :jackoff: :icon_mrgreen:

My Dad is getting a Ghost EWB today and I will try his SL65 AMG for a few months. It has very few miles, has been maintained properly and he's owned it since new. The value is so low (currently around 65k USD, it was 208k new), its just not worth selling. So, I will give it a go and see if I like it.

I'm telling you Brother. You have a lot of personality. You just need to rock your batsuit to some cosplay conventions and find a like minded girl with a catwoman fantasy and a thing for Mr. Wayne. Although, then you may need a motorcycle. :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft:

Where you live, with your life situation (not having kids yet) the Panamera is probably the best option for a fun 4WD car. There is a reason they are selling the $hit out of them! They are great cars. It just doesn't work for my needs and I am not gonna lie, I am a little bitter. There isn't any 4 door sporty sedan that I like that is exotic and serves the child needs and sporty desire for when they are not in the car. :rant: I know, poor me. :jackoff: :icon_mrgreen:

My Dad is getting a Ghost EWB today and I will try his SL65 AMG for a few months. It has very few miles, has been maintained properly and he's owned it since new. The value is so low (currently around 65k USD, it was 208k new), its just not worth selling. So, I will give it a go and see if I like it.

Thank you! I might have a good thing going on the first part bro, I will let you know as soon as something happens :turboalex:

What you need is a Estoque, that would totally set your collection off! Maybe one day it will happen :icon_thumleft: That or if Audi releases a RS8, that would be the bomb! (as long as the do it a widebody and not like the RS7)

The S65 is an insanely good car with tremendous power, a bit boring but still an awesome car! I love the Ghost, great car, your dad certainly did a upgrade! :icon_thumleft: