Crazy new Gallardo combos

ToofDoc

Why do Lamborghini do this!?

Check it out

Not a fan of the Italian stripe right through on top of the car exteriorly as well as the the red mirrors. Interiorly, the piano black of the E-gear shift panel and the AC surround makes the car look cheap!

WHY, WHY, WHY?!!?

The interior is not bad, I like the piano, not so much the black and red combo, I would've liked it in plain black with red stitching.

I think this car is a tricolore edition, or one designed to match the tricolore, the Tricolore was designed to commemorate 150 years of Italian unification.

Why do Lamborghini do this!?

Check it out

Not a fan of the Italian stripe right through on top of the car exteriorly as well as the the red mirrors. Interiorly, the piano black of the E-gear shift panel and the AC surround makes the car look cheap!

WHY, WHY, WHY?!!?

Looks like some ricer whacked out on acid got ahold of it. That is just plain wrong. Damn.

hmmm we have some extra red paint...lets use it on this car...oh shit just ran out...thats ok just use it on a few bits and on to the next. SMH

If you're willing to pay, they will build it... Just that simple :-P

If you're willing to pay, they will build it... Just that simple :-P

:iamwithstupid:

"If they built it, someone ordered it!" :lol2:

Looks like some ricer whacked out on acid got ahold of it. That is just plain wrong. Damn.

Ricer is exactly what I thought of with those red interior door handles. The red mirrors and engine cover look like they belong on a different car. Wait, they do- a red car.

• 2 weeks later...