New M5

HannibalACP82

I like that color. I bet that car is a lot of fun to drive!

Thanks VBOX. Its no Lambo but as a worthy replacement of the daily driver, with 4 doors, it works. I broke it in within 3 days--got it to the dealer here. Did oil and rear diff oil change and headed within an hour to the Green Hell. Holy HELL!

very cool, been following your photos on instagram!

Thanks, I really appreciate all the feedback and well wishes. Its amazing how people drive at over 130mph, efficient, respectful and without accidents to the same degree as the US. It makes sense to have some limits around big cities and interchanges but otherwise, let it rip. I think Texas is getting the idea. When we hit Switzerland, the limits created a bunch of jams and you could tell the difference!

Congrats CC!!

Awesome story & pics. A local guy/track friend just took euro delivery of his 3 series in September including a drive on the 'ring. He raved bout the entire experience. His car looks to be the same color as yours.

Looking forward to seeing it at a future C&C.

Thanks Carol. This car will be home soon... and it can't be too soon. I did take it to the Nurburgring and what a time it was. It was wet and cold which put a damper on things so to speak (but it made it even harder.. within first couple of minutes I knew why it was called the Green Hell. Vidoes are not far behind.

Love the color combo :icon_thumleft: Blue is the new white IMO!!! Have fun and safe travels my friend!!!

It sure is... I love this things. Someone pointed out it was the Superman combo. Never really thought of it like that but what the hell :)

A collegue did the Euro delivery of his 335 and LOVED the experience.

Docta,

your M5 looks awesome. I saw a black one in Montreal not too long ago...it sounds amazing and I bet that engine must push you back nicely in the seat with all the torque it has!! Enjoy the beautiful German roads.

Congrats on the M5, European delivery looks like a real blast. One day I need to do that. Like the color Doc, nice change up. I know how you like your gray/red combo on the BMWs - the blue/red is killer! I'll be looking forward to seeing this beauty sometime. Too bad winter is on its way but we can only hope its on the mild side like last year. ENJOY!

Very Awesome! I just checked out your instagram too great photos so far.

Thanks---very much appreciate it.

Glad you finally posted the pics and videos for all of us to enjoy! Stay safe and I can't wait to see it once it gets shipped over here.

thanks. Will do. Next time you have to join in!

A collegue did the Euro delivery of his 335 and LOVED the experience.

Docta,

your M5 looks awesome. I saw a black one in Montreal not too long ago...it sounds amazing and I bet that engine must push you back nicely in the seat with all the torque it has!! Enjoy the beautiful German roads.

The torque is definitely pretty good on this car.