17 Month Odyssey just about done

Double

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin good. Have a local Murci owner in DC who did the RSC LP670 conversion mods on his 2006 yellow Murci...looks pretty good.

I actually saw this car in passing at Reston Town Center this last weekend, but did not have a chance to look at it. It looked pretty good though as far as fitment and paint goes. I know the owner, need to give him a call and check it out. Do you ever come out to the Reston/Tyson's area?

I actually saw this car in passing at Reston Town Center this last weekend, but did not have a chance to look at it. It looked pretty good though as far as fitment and paint goes. I know the owner, need to give him a call and check it out. Do you ever come out to the Reston/Tyson's area?

Does a bear shit in the woods? lol :D

Cars/Coffee regular and am in the area well...a lot. haha

Yes, saw the car up close and in person and fitment looks pretty good.

can I ask who makes the SV body panels you put on the car?

The kit was horrendous. Every part was warped or the wrong size, and had to be remade. I would not recommend that company, at-all.

FWIW, it's not a company that I've seen on here.

Care to share the company and costs for the kit? Do you have any other recommendations on who to try if your kit wasnt up to snuff? I've had a guy offer me one, hes on ebay all the time as a parts seller for our cars, but he's a little sketchy.

Care to share the company and costs for the kit? Do you have any other recommendations on who to try if your kit wasnt up to snuff? I've had a guy offer me one, hes on ebay all the time as a parts seller for our cars, but he's a little sketchy.

Mamber Jpegs is the authority on this. He had a Murci Roadster converted to an SV look. I believe he went through SP Engineering for all of his needs. I'm sure either he or SP can chime in.

Did you do any other mods?

Full suede/CF interior with steering wheel. Remade console to get rid of ashtray and that goofy suspension controller. New audio system. Laser. Radar. 2wd. RSC exhaust. 20"/22" wheels. New clutch (twice, ugh!). Freshened motor, rebuilt top-end. Rebodied car with engine cover, fenders, mirrors, scoops, taillights, etc. That's all I can think-of right now.

AVOID HIM.

Car looks great! I feel your pain of having to wait around for parts. But in the end, you'll have a car that was custom made your way. Can't wait to see the wheels on the car. Great choice!

Scoops on.

Exhaust tip done but I'm not crazy about how it's shape turned out. The color is supposed to be just a shade darker than it is here, but I'll just paint it Black and recess it flush so it doesn't show much.

Interior came out sick.

Getting close. Should be done in another month.

photo_1_2.JPG

photo_1.JPG

photo_2.JPG

photo_3_2.JPG

photo_3.JPG

photo_4_2.JPG

photo_4.jpg

photo_5_2.JPG

photo_5.JPG

photo_6.JPG

Damn, that rear wheel looks HUGE!

The car looks great, but I agree - the exhaust tip would look better if it was darker and if didn't stick so far out.

Damn, that rear wheel looks HUGE!

The car looks great, but I agree - the exhaust tip would look better if it was darker and if didn't stick so far out.

+1

Also, I would paint the sidescoop white. Other than that I think we have the best Murcie ever coming up :icon_thumleft: