Extra Carbon Fibre Bit On The LP570...

Vahid

I was watching the Autocar review of the LP570 on YouTube and suddenly realized the part that is covering the Egear paddles and the indicators are in CF. I couldn't find another LP570 or even an 08 Superleggera that came with this. The STS doesn't either :(

Does anyone have any info on this? Just curious...

cc.jpg

Perhaps aftermarket made by

http://www.macarbon.com/

Highly doubt it. This review is from March 2010 so it's probably a demo car straight from the factory.

I'm thinking they probably wanted to use CF for that part but later they just thought “meeh” :)

Good eye Vahid! Even I didn't think of that and I have driven your beast! :icon_thumleft: No big deal though, you hardly think of that area of the interior, IMO the paddles would be much cooler to have in CF..

Good eye Vahid! Even I didn't think of that and I have driven your beast! :icon_thumleft: No big deal though, you hardly think of that area of the interior, IMO the paddles would be much cooler to have in CF..

:iamwithstupid: Wish the paddles were at least designed in a way that could be removed.

ToofDoc seems very happy with the CF "Horns" he got for his paddles. Worth a shot for you guys.