new rim ADV.1 on my 08 G

LamboLev

Gentleman, I waited 4 months for these rims from ADV.1. Just put them on and I want to know what you all think. Here are some quick pics, I'm going to have some professional pics taken in the future. Feedback welcome, also I had the car lowered a little to reduce the spacing in the rear wheel well after these pics were taken. Rims are ADV.1 10.01 SL.

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_2566.jpg

The bronze actually looks pretty good on orange. Nice choice!

Maybe lower the back a bit more?

You would be surprised how just making that change can change someone's mind from kinda liking a set of wheels to lovin' them.

I don't think I've ever said this, but I think you need more tire... those are, too low profile.

I can't believe I said it, but it looks funky without any tire (or, barely any). I like them otherwise!

Bronze with orange is not too bad. Kinda digging it actually! New pics with the car lowered and the top down! I think the low pros do look REALLY LOW but I think part of it is the car still hadn't been lowered and part of it is the shadow masking the tire. In for more pics!