Welcome Vorsteiner to Lambopower.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Welcome. Your kit alone makes me want to buy a Gallardo...but $40K...ouch!

That is actually not the correct pricing as projected MSRP on the Renazzo-V kit will actually be far below that $40,000 price point.

We will have more information on final prices and ordering guide shortly as we work on releasing the production units shortly.

LOL do it man!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Don't temp me :icon_mrgreen:

That is actually not the correct pricing as projected MSRP on the Renazzo-V kit will actually be far below that $40,000 price point.

We will have more information on final prices and ordering guide shortly as we work on releasing the production units shortly.

Good to hear. I just hope it won't be something like $39,995 (J/K)!

Welcome to LAmboPower

Thank you Joe.

Here is a recent photoshoot we did with our LP-570 showcasing the latest wheel design the VSE-001 Monoblock Forged in 20x9J and 20x11J.

number-3.jpg

I've had lots of V parts over the years. Excellent quality and look! It's been great seeing the brand grow...

That SL looks great! And those wheels, absolutely yes! Is the centercap color changeable at purchase?

There are 3 available options on the center caps:

1. Vorsteiner Aluminum Caps with Red Center

2. Vorsteiner Aluminum Caps with Carbon Fiber Center

3. Factory OEM Lamborghini Center Cap Fitment (Must be specified at time of order)

The Gallardo kit is simply the best I've seen, I would love to see it on a red car.

Here are the official photos of the new Renazzo-V kit which is currently officially under development.

We will share official production photos of the products in the coming weeks with the members of Lambopower.

front.jpg

rear.jpg

That rear diffuser is ridiculous!! Are the vents right below the rear lights functional?

The bottom central vent design is to assist in cooling of the rear differential and exhaust system.

That kit looks bad-ass! Nice work guys, looking forward to seeing that in the flesh!

:iamwithstupid:

I wish someone would photoshop it in few different colors, red in particular :icon_mrgreen: