Triventador (Red, Green, Blue Lamborghini Aventadors in one picture)

xxx3

awesome love the blue colour !! also love the green.

but would be great to see some 'real' pictures of the cars. hence I quite like those sites that 'spot' cars. real environment, real colours.

awesome love the blue colour !! also love the green.

but would be great to see some 'real' pictures of the cars. hence I quite like those sites that 'spot' cars. real environment, real colours.

check out my instagram for unedited photos

tks. great to see it in original photography.

did Toad enjoy the ride in your car ;) ?

You're welcome. That's actually not Toad. It's the mushroom from Mario Kart. During an emergency, I throw it in front of me and drive over it to get that extra speed boost.

You're welcome. That's actually not Toad. It's the mushroom from Mario Kart. During an emergency, I throw it in front of me and drive over it to get that extra speed boost.

Toad_3D_Land.jpg

was a close call :)

hahaha, i like it !

SNES Mario Kart, greatest game ever. Along with N64 Golden Eye.

Toad_3D_Land.jpg

was a close call :)

hahaha, i like it !

SNES Mario Kart, greatest game ever. Along with N64 Golden Eye.

I see your SNES Mario Kart and raise you GameCube Double Dash. I just broke that and 4 wavebird controllers out over Christmas to play with a few friends that were in town. N64 Golden Eye is an a whole other level though. Nothing can touch that.

I see your SNES Mario Kart and raise you GameCube Double Dash. I just broke that and 4 wavebird controllers out over Christmas to play with a few friends that were in town. N64 Golden Eye is an a whole other level though. Nothing can touch that.

Disagree. Anything Nintendo released after the N64 was a massive failure/disappointment in my book. Especially all the MarioKart attempts, boring tracks, too many weapons they tried to introduce, and most importantly the feeling of speed disappeared!

Disagree. Anything Nintendo released after the N64 was a massive failure/disappointment in my book. Especially all the MarioKart attempts, boring tracks, too many weapons they tried to introduce, and most importantly the feeling of speed disappeared!

shock-meme-generator-you-did-not-just-go-there-fceb9a.jpg

In college the group of guys I lived with played a TON of Mario Kart Double Dash so i guess I am a bit biased.

shock-meme-generator-you-did-not-just-go

In college the group of guys I lived with played a TON of Mario Kart Double Dash so i guess I am a bit biased.

hihihi. have u played the SNES version? i was unbeatable !

• 3 weeks later...
Disagree. Anything Nintendo released after the N64 was a massive failure/disappointment in my book.

Super Smash Brothers Melee.

On topic:

RGB Aventadors, still think it's one of the best photos seen in a while!

Just did a shoot with my Azure Blue Aventador with two of my friends. Here's one of the pics from the results:

4c62f88.jpg

Fantastic Photography. Delicious Colours.