Back at the shop for the last time

murcivu

Just dropped off today for the finishing touches and rear bumper and side skirt install. Miss it already, but will be finally done in a couple of weeks, in time for our all Diablo meet. Can't wait for that one. Still can't believe all the drama surrounding the car, literally. People still cutting off my wife while she's following me, just to take pics/peek. On the highway, traffic just slows down around me and I'm only doing @ 60, as to not lose my wife. She definitely does not like following me :icon_mrgreen:

20130121_124133.jpg

20130121_123822.jpg

20130121_123856.jpg

20130121_123936.jpg

20130121_123947.jpg

Lookin' great! The interior came out very nice! How is it getting in and out? Looks like a bit of a tight fit into the seat. However, those seats look like they really hold you in tho!

Love it. Can't wait to see it in person!

I would tell you to fix up the exhaust on that beast but it's probably not worth spending money on with the S/C setup not far away. When you do, go black ceramic and keep them tighter to the back. You have good taste so that was probably in the plans already.

Congats - motivation for my 911t. Sent off some parts for upholstery today!

Can you give us a close up and description of what you did in the trunk? Did you actually throw in an oil cooler up there?

Lookin' great! The interior came out very nice! How is it getting in and out? Looks like a bit of a tight fit into the seat. However, those seats look like they really hold you in tho!

Ingress/egress takes a little practice, but you get use to it. When sitting, u pretty much drop your bottom first, then followed by the legs. Getting out is a little trickier because you have to brace yourself on the side sill while lifting your legs out one at a time. Definitely a snug fit, but boy does it hold you in! They were meant for some serious g's.

Awesome!!! Great project!

:icon_thumleft:

Stunning!

:turboalex:

Love it. Can't wait to see it in person!

I would tell you to fix up the exhaust on that beast but it's probably not worth spending money on with the S/C setup not far away. When you do, go black ceramic and keep them tighter to the back. You have good taste so that was probably in the plans already.

Congats - motivation for my 911t. Sent off some parts for upholstery today!

Thanks man! Yeah, I really can't mess with the exhaust pipes at the moment. If I tuck it closer to the body, then I won't be able to run the rear bumper with the GT wing. I plan on doing the sc in April, while on vacation. So that way I won't miss out much during the down time. Let me know if I can help you with the upholstery.

Holy shit - those seats are almost completely flat at the lower half! Looks mega.

They are pretty much sitting on the floor.

That looks fantastic :icon_thumleft:

:eusa_dance:

Looks awesome nice job. One question how difficult is it to get in and out ?

Not really that bad, once you get the hang of it. But those side bolsters are pretty high.

I really like this car, great job!

Glad you like it :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

when is the SC coming on?

April or May

Looks awesome! Finally more interior shots! Thanks & great job!

Thanks. I'll get better lighting next time for the interior shots, especially the roof.

Can you give us a close up and description of what you did in the trunk? Did you actually throw in an oil cooler up there?

No, there's no oil cooler. I use that piece to act as a water reservoir for whenever it rains. I had to fab some panels on the inside with a drain tube to dispel water.

Outrageously cool. Great work.

No, there's no oil cooler. I use that piece to act as a water reservoir for whenever it rains. I had to fab some panels on the inside with a drain tube to dispel water.

any plans to install oil cooler ?

:eusa_think: