WTF? TopGearTvSeries.com/SuperReplicas.org - Legit or Scam?

itsjinx

Ok so your own research has shown that 5 years ago the company was very shady and a scam but you cant find any new information.

But if it was a scam 5 years ago what are the chances it has changed? Are there any signs that it suddenly went legit? Mothing on the website makes mention of new owners or new management.

Ok so signs it is still not legit.

Red-flag

Their website is Top Gear TV series but it has no affiliation or connection with either Top Gear UK or Top Gear US

(There are numerous photos/videos of Tanner Foust but you have seen that in the past they claimed a connection to Chip Foose that didn't exist. The website www.tannerfoust.com doesn't mention any connection to this company at all)

Red-flag

The contact us page has two photos of a location but no address at all. It only lists a NY sales office phone number. Wouldn't a real company have a location? A building where they work on the cars and show them to potential clients?

Red-flag

There is no proof on the web anywhere of a satisfied customer that bought a product from them and is enjoying it.

Red-flag

On their Facebook page they show the new Aventador "replica" that is available for $20,000. Now Im not a lambo expert let alone owner but it looks like the replica on their Facebook is photos of an actual real lambo that they are claiming is there replica. A big give away is the interior and engine photos. To suggest for $20,000 they can build a car that looks like an exact copy is crazy.

Thank you for a [mostly] contributory response. I do appreciate your insight into the scam. I'm honestly just surprised that a site like that can exist with all of the DMCA laws and whatnot without being hammered from the show and the people incorrectly portrayed as partners.

As to why you are getting such a bad response to your post on this website.

This is a forum where many of the men and women here have worked hard and had the right stuff to make a lot of money that allows them to purchase something that most of us an only dream about. A kitcar/replica is a lie. Its pretending to be something its not.

I understand what you are saying... I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by all of the the snooty pretentious members on here who are so offended by my opening question, which asked was purely for conversation on the forum and not promotion or suggestion that replica's are worthy of discussion(Oh how dare I!). I simply wanted to know if anyone in the community had heard of this site/company, as well as thoughts on their replica's(assuming they were real). I have a real G and an F458 but I'm not inflamed at the word 'replica'. It's a shame that these small-minded individuals are too good to talk about anything that they might disagree with or have strong opinions of.

Loosen your panties girls and quit the whining!

Thank you for a [mostly] contributory response. I do appreciate your insight into the scam. I'm honestly just surprised that a site like that can exist with all of the DMCA laws and whatnot without being hammered from the show and the people incorrectly portrayed as partners.

I understand what you are saying... I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by all of the the snooty pretentious members on here who are so offended by my opening question, which asked was purely for conversation on the forum and not promotion or suggestion that replica's are worthy of discussion(Oh how dare I!). I simply wanted to know if anyone in the community had heard of this site/company, as well as thoughts on their replica's(assuming they were real). I have a real G and an F458 but I'm not inflamed at the word 'replica'. It's a shame that these small-minded individuals are too good to talk about anything that they might disagree with or have strong opinions of.

Loosen your panties girls and quit the whining!

You should probably stop talking. Nobody really cares abotu your opinion until you have posted enough for us to get a baseline on you. Right now...you are getting a big F. You don't have to hold the same views as us...trust me we all do not agree with each other BUT you have to be a interesting individual and someone we want to hear opinions from.

Interesting what's on google. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you own your G, but with all your SEO activity it makes you wonder if you have any affiliation to this site.

The original post stunk of either BS or a scam. Since you seem to ignore all the signs that the website is dodgy, it's no wonder our BS radars are going off. Personally, I had assumed your account had been hacked and you were just spamming us - why else would anyone trust a replica company with 'top gear tv series' as the name? Something still isn't right here...

Interesting what's on google. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you own your G, but with all your SEO activity it makes you wonder if you have any affiliation to this site.

The original post stunk of either BS or a scam. Since you seem to ignore all the signs that the website is dodgy, it's no wonder our BS radars are going off. Personally, I had assumed your account had been hacked and you were just spamming us - why else would anyone trust a replica company with 'top gear tv series' as the name? Something still isn't right here...

Dude, if I had 0 posts then you could have an argument there. The thing is, I THOUGHT THE SITE WAS DODGY before I even posted the question, which is WHY I posted the question. I was curious what everyone thought about it and honestly thought it would spur up a great conversation. I was mistakened and l learned my lesson. Apologies to all :eusa_wall:

i've posted them here a long time ago. search and you will find!

I've searched looking for photos of your car, based on what I've found you MUST be jinxed :icon_mrgreen:

After you got your Lambo you were looking for an owners manual, tow hook so I assume yours didn't come with a tool kit, you were also shopping for a used steering wheel and a pair of seats, for a rear bumper bar due to an accident, you had a flooding issue, headlight discoloration, CEL error codes, smoky engine, E-Gear failure than you went and put "Lambo doors" on it :icon_mrgreen:

image.jpg

For those who care, link to the thread where he posts photos of his car:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34190

Now itsjinx just post info on your 458, photos, specs etc and it's safe to assume you'd be good to go :icon_thumleft:

• 1 month later...
Slow your roll down homie. You come on here asking a dumbass question on replicas. Then you post another link talking about how the company in the first link is shady and still ask again if anyone thinks they are legit.

WTF are you trying to get at? None of us know whether you are in the market for a replica, are trying to start a talk about replicas, have a story about how bad this company is and are trying to start a discussion or truly are curious about them.

And for the record the replica brain joke was pretty funny. If you can't laugh at yourself you probably shouldn't be on LP.

:iamwithstupid:

You should probably stop talking. Nobody really cares abotu your opinion until you have posted enough for us to get a baseline on you. Right now...you are getting a big F. You don't have to hold the same views as us...trust me we all do not agree with each other BUT you have to be a interesting individual and someone we want to hear opinions from.

:iamwithstupid: