Does anybody know this 09 G in Oklahoma

joebiz

Car looks really good. Wish it had a clear engine cover but it kind of looks unique this way. Guys ask for 150k in the title and then 155k or best offer in the ad.

Craigslist certainly seems like a strange place to try and dump and exotic.

This whole thing seems fishy...

I live a couple hours from Ardmore...Winter wheels in oklahoma are not a necessity by any means. Espically in the south part of OK... Seems a bit fishy to me too. And who parks their lambo's in the front yard!! Freakin' Okies:)

It's a scrap certificate car. Guy claims he knows nothing about it, but "how much'll ya gimme for it anyway?"

Sorry, it sounded more like this"

"Howmuch'll ya gim fer it anywhooz?" Sorry, I didn't have my English to Okie Translator set properly.. Kidding, I'm from Texas I don't have any leeway to pick on the way people talk.

The guy sounds like he's stressed about the car. If someone was building a top-end run car or some other sort of project, he might go for $120. When I threw out 130 he just said to come look at it and we'd talk. That's codespeak for "I really need to move this."

Just an interesting little blip on the turd radar that is Me.