3-Pedal G at D&M

RAGINGBULL57

Like to get some thoughts on this G at D&M..Iam thinking of trading my 599 for it. Whats a fair number for that car.?

Like the fact its a true manual. What do you guys think of your G with a manual.?

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AAQ:MOTORS:1123

Car has been discussed on this forum and LT in the past. It's been for sale for quite a while now, I believe. Consensus is that the interior is a train wreck. My own personal opinion is that it can be somewhat saved if you lose the cream (wheel, seats etc.) Love my 6 speed for sure! Sorry, not much help on a fair number to offer...

Like to get some thoughts on this G at D&M..Iam thinking of trading my 599 for it. Whats a fair number for that car.?

Like the fact its a true manual. What do you guys think of your G with a manual.?

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AAQ:MOTORS:1123

Bought a 6 speed couple of months ago and it never gets old...drove an e-gear for a while before that...would be difficult for me to buy anything other then a 6 speed.

It's 2011 with low miles ...its unique but remember a new 2013 (6 spped) is on the market at Lambo Houston for $211k 40 delivery miles...this being a Verde Ithica I would offer $175k firm. The one at Lambo Houston been on market for a while so I am sure they would take $205k or a little less...so that how I arrive at $175k firm. I think its nice....the interior is different....can't say it's ugly...I kind of like it. If I was a RAP star I would love it even more :)

Odyssey

Bought a 6 speed couple of months ago and it never gets old...drove an e-gear for a while before that...would be difficult for me to buy anything other then a 6 speed.

It's 2011 with low miles ...its unique but remember a new 2013 (6 spped) is on the market at Lambo Houston for $211k 40 delivery miles...this being a Verde Ithica I would offer $175k firm. The one at Lambo Houston been on market for a while so I am sure they would take $205k or a little less...so that how I arrive at $175k firm. I think its nice....the interior is different....can't say it's ugly...I kind of like it. If I was a RAP star I would love it even more :)

Odyssey

CORRECTION the 2013 at Lambo Houston is an LP550-2 6 speed....still good enough to compare...I don't see them getting $199k for the Verde...they are in DreamLand

Car has been discussed on this forum and LT in the past. It's been for sale for quite a while now, I believe. Consensus is that the interior is a train wreck. My own personal opinion is that it can be somewhat saved if you lose the cream (wheel, seats etc.) Love my 6 speed for sure! Sorry, not much help on a fair number to offer...

:iamwithstupid:

Drop about 30k off the price and all white to black and it is a hot ride.

wasnt that same car at mclaren philly? reminds me pf a creamsicle!

Yes it is, I saw it in person. They could not sell it

at 179k then it eventually disappeared.

kind of makes me a little uncomfortable in the back of my throat (interior that is) outside is fine---think there aboy25-30k out of touch on price point--go for 170K and see if they snort in your face or pause for a second --then adjust as needed if you really really want--i would really need it bad to deal with creme de menthe and cream interior imho