2014 Cadillac CTS

marley

http://jalopnik.com/2014-cadillac-cts-this-is-it-458768296

Either way, it'll likely have a baseline, 3.6 liter V6 producing 320-hp, and a new, 3.6-liter, twin-turbo V6 producing 420-hp. That engine will merely bridge the gap between the non-V models and the V8-power V models.

That 420-hp 3.6 will put power down by way of an eight speed autobox, good for 0-60 in 4.6 seconds.

Not bad at all, I'm glad that the US is finally making some cars that actually have a quality look to them.

I am the MHayes of this car, I seem to be the only person who feels it's a step backward.

The front is solid, no real problem there, the interior is ok, though that "CUE" system is an absolute nightmare POS compared to current systems from BMW/Audi/MB. It's the design of the back that looks like there wasn't much thought put into it, doesn't match the front well and seems like it was just warmed over.

Should be a much better car from the driver's seat though, 420hp stock is certainly competitive for the price segment it competes in.

http://jalopnik.com/2014-cadillac-cts-this-is-it-458768296

Not bad at all, I'm glad that the US is finally making some cars that actually have a quality look to them.

The previous generation CTS's looked great as well, and they've aged well.

The 2nd gen CTS-V was a leap of improvement above the first gen CTS-V as well.

The new turbo V6 interests me.

It looks like it grew up a bit...but not as much as the old Cadillac's...since it looks like it's going to go head to head with the 5/E/A6/GS bracket, I think it looks appropriate.

• 1 year later...

I saw the car on the stand at Pebble Beach last year. I was thoroughly unimpressed with the looks. I thought that, for a daily, the Infiniti lineup looked light years better.