mclaren track days U.S.

g-force

I emailed the gent handling the European track days in Europe and asked him if Any were plannned

for the U.S.?

Here is his respoonse

"Hi Wayne

Thanks for the email, I assume you are a 12C owner in the US?

To answer your question, yes we are planning some great track events in the US. These are in the planning stages and I will be sure to communicate the details once we have finalised.

Pure McLaren is a division of McLaren GT, and our aim is to provide the ultimate McLaren Track Experiences for 12C owners across all regions. The programme is brand new for 2013 so it will take a small amount of time for it to gather momentum and reach its full potential.

If you have any questions in the meantime please let me know. I would be interested to hear what type of activity you believe would be of most interest to the US market, please let me know your thoughts - we always appreciate some input from our valued customers.

Kind regards,

Mark"

Therefore input the type of activity you would like to see and I'll forward them to him.

I emailed the gent handling the European track days in Europe and asked him if Any were plannned

for the U.S.?

Here is his respoonse

"Hi Wayne

Thanks for the email, I assume you are a 12C owner in the US?

To answer your question, yes we are planning some great track events in the US. These are in the planning stages and I will be sure to communicate the details once we have finalised.

Pure McLaren is a division of McLaren GT, and our aim is to provide the ultimate McLaren Track Experiences for 12C owners across all regions. The programme is brand new for 2013 so it will take a small amount of time for it to gather momentum and reach its full potential.

If you have any questions in the meantime please let me know. I would be interested to hear what type of activity you believe would be of most interest to the US market, please let me know your thoughts - we always appreciate some input from our valued customers.

Kind regards,

Mark"

Therefore input the type of activity you would like to see and I'll forward them to him.

Drag race, Road race

Mclarens competitors should b afraid of them.... It seems that they are a company that wants to go above and beyond for its customers something that is new in the car industry.

Drag race, Road race

In the European program they offer insurance not cheap Think it was about 500 euro.

I'm going to push them to offer it here at least for amy wheel to wheel competition!

Agree Drag day,track day.

Mclarens competitors should b afraid of them.... It seems that they are a company that wants to go above and beyond for its customers something that is new in the car industry.

this is very true. at this point, it is very easy to get in touch with someone in the factory and get a reply to your concern/ query.

my car is here in the philippines wherein we have no dealer and no mechanic/tech who has any experience with this type of car. i contacted someone in the factory, got a reply and after a short period of time, their asia aftersales director is in touch with me in assisting me contacting regional dealers that can send a tech to service my car and do the update.

great work i will say.

Not sure how many owners read this board?

So far only 1 other person besides myself posted input on type of

track events they want to see.

Need more input guys or they will think U.S. owners not

that intetrested in this track program!

PM MAC-N-IT he's the biggest MP4 fanboy on LP, he will get this thread going :icon_mrgreen:

He reads the posts ..guess he has no track day interest?

Guy from Mclaren emailed me again for input...I'm embarrased to tell him NO ONE REALLY CARES

about track days and Mclarens program!

Guy from Mclaren emailed me again for input...I'm embarrased to tell him NO ONE REALLY CARES

Let me chime in with slowpoke's AKA Transgenders go to response; "I'm too busy wearing true religion jeans, Ed hardy tshirt and LED bandanas to track my car".

To which Mac-N-it will respond; "sorry I was too busy not passing out by the pool".

My response; "get a room you two, the tight jeans and HGH are no cover for your mutual love".

There are really only 2 programs Drag race and track day=road race. Know matter how many people respond it will always be those 2 just tell them those 2

There are really only 2 programs Drag race and track day=road race. Know matter how many people respond it will always be those 2 just tell them those 2

yea guess I will .

wonder if they will put on

a program for you

and I?

yea guess I will .

wonder if they will put on

a program for you

and I?

If they have a program people will come, you have to remember this is a Lambo site not a Mclaren home base.

im 110% in for road course track events!

we have about 5 owners down here that would also be interested.

i can put a post on mclaren power if you want?

im 110% in for road course track events!

we have about 5 owners down here that would also be interested.

i can put a post on mclaren power if you want?

Thanks guess I should join that site.

Probably better if you post it though since you are known there.

Thanks guess I should join that site.

Probably better if you post it though since you are known there.

its mclaren life. join the forum, post pic of your car, and ill validate you.

its mclaren life. join the forum, post pic of your car, and ill validate you.

tried to register ....only to find out I joined it before I had the car

and forgot about site!