Aventador LP720-4 50th Anniversario

Nath4N

And heavily obsessed with the SV?! :icon_super:

Its like picking between my kids! lol

The SV has the Kreissieg exhaust, but the Aventador is doing Giro with me and it is now one-of-a-kind with my new wrap and interior changes... :eusa_think: ... It's a toss up!

They're both beyond amazing! :eusa_dance:

The 720 has some tough competition ahead of it from its siblings in my garage! ;)

If an aventador has the 50' badge is it an lp720? Or just a 50' year lp? There is one locally that has the badge. But the body looks regular. Would it have 720 hp? Or just the lp720.. Thanks.

50th badge means nothing. I was at lambo BH yesterday and they had a Aventador Roadster with the 50th badge but was not a LP720.

I believe all cars produced in this anniversary model year will have the 50th logo.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SV has the Kreissieg exhaust, but the Aventador is doing Giro with me and it is now one-of-a-kind with my new wrap and interior changes... :eusa_think: ... It's a toss up!

The 720 has some tough competition ahead of it from its siblings in my garage! ;)

Luckily your siblings don't have to live with each other :tyson:

&

TRUE to all models produced this year will have the logo :eek3dance:

I believe all cars produced in this anniversary model year will have the 50th logo.

When your toughest decision is trying to pick between and Aventador and an SV the smile on your face must be priceless.. What a feeling that must be! Can't wait to see the lp720 and read your reviews.. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

When your toughest decision is trying to pick between and Aventador and an SV the smile on your face must be priceless.. What a feeling that must be! Can't wait to see the lp720 and read your reviews.. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

I always tell my wife that... "Which car would you like to take today? When that is the hardest decision I have to make in a day, that's a great day!" :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Brother!!!

:iamwithstupid:

I always tell my wife that... "Which car would you like to take today? When that is the hardest decision I have to make in a day, that's a great day!" :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Brother!!!

What is this new look you have on the Aventador?? Give us some pics goddamnit :D

I changed up my 700 coupe a bit (which everyone will see at Giro) so the roadster will (hopefully) be pretty different. If I feel they are redundant, I will send one to my house in FL and keep one in New Jersey. Afterall, it is my favorite car of all time! And I won't lie, I am mildy obsessed with the Aventador. :icon_lol: :redface: :icon_winkle:

You win at life, sir!

What is this new look you have on the Aventador?? Give us some pics goddamnit :D

:icon_mrgreen:

Its in Italy right now ready for the Giro in 2 weeks. I will post pics and videos from the event. :icon_super:

You win at life, sir!

Thank you, Lukas!

Its in Italy right now ready for the Giro in 2 weeks. I will post pics and videos from the event. :icon_super:

Hey it's one week, don't you be late :icon_mrgreen:

I'm very curious to see it! i think a lot of people are waiting for it.

So can i already see your car driving on Milan's streets?

Dario

It's amazing! Can't wait for you to see it!

Anyone willing to take my visor and have Balboni sign it?

He comes to the US often, so it would probably be better to get him to sign it next time he is in the states. I am sure you will have numerous opportunities over the summer.

Thanks Dario! I miss it! It better not be cruising around Milan... I'm not there yet! lol :rant: :tyson: :icon_mrgreen:

I look forward to meeting you! :icon_thumleft:

Dario

It's amazing! Can't wait for you to see it!

Thanks Brother! I am very happy with it!

The 720 will be a fun roadster! I can't wait to get it. I am doing an ad personam color and some different selections on the interior.

Anyone willing to take my visor and have Balboni sign it?

There's a 100% chance you'll be able to meet him here in LA. I met him this summer.