Aventador LP720-4 50th Anniversario

Nath4N

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the aero, not feeling the color. Congrats VBOX and RB.

? I am not getting one, I am not a big fan of that color, and I believe they are all going to be that same color.

? I am not getting one, I am not a big fan of that color, and I believe they are all going to be that same color.

are they all just this one color?? That's a shame.

Whoever chooses the colors for Lambo's special editions should be fired. What a turn off.

Whoever chooses the colors for Lambo's special editions should be fired. What a turn off.

Supposedly they chose yellow because it's the most popular color in the history of Lamborghini. It's called Giallo Maggio - May Yellow, because Lamborghini was founded in May 1963.

I think we shouldn't judge it by those shitty photos.

It doesn't jump at me like say a 25th Countach or a 30th Diablo. Much more like a 40th Murci....

That being said I love the interior and the special color could be cool. The aero is very nice but should be in CF not plastic/painted black.

Rear is suspect. now place for a plate. I will wait to see the car that is shown... hope they show the roadster too.

I think it looks absolutely amazing! The color is not my favorite, but the styling changes are awesome! It looks like it could be an SV version. They have outdone themselves again. I am surprised that there are no LP-720 logos on the sides but that might just be the renderings. I can't wait to see one in person! :D

P.S. I see the bracket for the license plate on the back.

Even though matte black is overdone, I could see this with a matte black wrap/paint being awesome.

Dont like the color choice, but everything else I do.

This car reinforces what I have been saying. Stephan Winkelmann and Maurizio Reggiani have made Lamborghini the only exotic car company with no competitors. Every other manufacturer's exotic cars look and feel boring in comparison. You can say that is my opinion, but pics like these make it hard to dispute. Drive an Aventador and its game over. VAG have the right people in charge at Lamborghini and they are doing an amazing job with the brand. With the 50th Anniversary, and the Gallardo replacement coming soon, it is a very exciting time for Lamborghini enthusiasts.

it's a great looking car, better looking and more aggressive than the standard one: trust me. :)

ciao

Just seen in person ONE of the new Lamborghini there will be at Geneva show: a light yellow (lemon color) Aventador with bigger front spoiler, bigger rear diffuser, some difference in the upper part of front lid (F117 type edge cut). Black front spoiler, black rear diffuser, black engine cover. Rims look a bit different too, but here i'm not sure: they are silver but look a bit different from the standard ones.

A very good looking car, very aggressive: reminds the LP670 SV tuning mods versus the standard LP640, but this 50th Aventator does not have a fixed rear wing, looks to have the standard retractile rear wing.

There will ANOTHER new car, a concept.

ciao

the rims i saw were different from those on the picture

After seeing this, I can't imagine what they can do for the midlife refresh and the SV version, to out do themselves like they always do! This car in white would look killer!

This car reinforces what I have been saying. Stephan Winkelmann and Maurizio Reggiani have made Lamborghini the only exotic car company with no competitors. Every other manufacturer's exotic cars look and feel boring in comparison. You can say that is my opinion, but pics like these make it hard to dispute. Drive an Aventador and its game over. VAG have the right people in charge at Lamborghini and they are doing an amazing job with the brand. With the 50th Anniversary, and the Gallardo replacement coming soon, it is a very exciting time for Lamborghini enthusiasts.

The chief designer is Filippo Perini: he his the father of all those outrageous and aggressive cars you have or will have in your garage.

He deserves a tribute, as his design is the real big advantage Lambo has today. Or at least this i what i think.

ciao