Aventador LP720-4 50th Anniversario

Nath4N

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks ridiculous. I like it!

Also:

This happens all the time. New model/variation comes out. Everybody has a bitch fit. Then it is seen in person and usually looks better. I want to see it around other cars and in person before I make my final judgement. :icon_biggrin:

Quite right on my dear!

I drove a new LP 560 spyder the other week and it had the new facia and rear bumper on it, and the car looked REALLY good.

Also:

This happens all the time. New model/variation comes out. Everybody has a bitch fit. Then it is seen in person and usually looks better. I want to see it around other cars and in person before I make my final judgement. :icon_biggrin:

:iamwithstupid: Lambos, particularly because they are so much more crazy looking than other cars, take some getting used to. The more outrageous the design the more polarized opinions will be about it.

:iamwithstupid: Lambos, particularly because they are so much more crazy looking than other cars, take some getting used to. The more outrageous the design the more polarized opinions will be about it.

I actually don't find this design outrageous at all. On the contrary, it looks sort of neutered and less aggressive to me. They F'ed up something about the lines of the thing.

I think it would look great with the wing (that comes up at speeds) in carbon fiber. (Yes, I know a few of the aftermarket companies already offer it).

Anyone know what helmet that Aventador J driver is wearing? I need a new helmet.

BB735B52-61F6-4897-8D70-494501F900A5-385-0000002616EA33B8_zps7902052a.jpg

Some helmets I saw on Facebook.. thought it was pretty cool. I wouldn't wear it though.

BB735B52-61F6-4897-8D70-494501F900A5-385

Some helmets I saw on Facebook.. thought it was pretty cool. I wouldn't wear it though.

Helmets like those and the Mohawk ones are great for identifying idiots.

BB735B52-61F6-4897-8D70-494501F900A5-385-0000002616EA33B8_zps7902052a.jpg

I saw those too. Those helmets are stupid IMO. I ride motorcycle a lot and I like a good helmet for the real reason to wear one. I have a Shoei that I absolutely LOVE. Its lite, has good airflow, and the biggest it has actually saved tons of people from death in crashes.

Helmets like those and the Mohawk ones are great for identifying idiots.

:badgrin:

I love my new stilo carbon fiber helmet for track use. Very comfortable and safe! :icon_thumleft:

Also:

+1

Seen in person this is the best looking Aventador available.

And even Allan now likes LP700...

ciao

Naturally, the Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario can also be ordered in every imaginable color through the Ad Personam individualization program.

Verde anyone?

Naturally, the Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario can also be ordered in every imaginable color through the Ad Personam individualization program.

Verde anyone?

:eusa_dance: :monkeyleft: :eusa_dance:

At the Shanghai Motor Show 2013 Lamborghini is also presenting the Gallardo

LP 560-2 50° Anniversario. It is painted in Bianco Opalis, a shimmering white,

and boasts exclusive features like the carbon-fiber rear wing from the Gallardo

Superleggera and the transparent engine cover.

not ANOTHER gallardo special .... fksake

Verde anyone?

That makes it much more appealing

At the Shanghai Motor Show 2013 Lamborghini is also presenting the Gallardo

LP 560-2 50° Anniversario. It is painted in Bianco Opalis, a shimmering white,

and boasts exclusive features like the carbon-fiber rear wing from the Gallardo

Superleggera and the transparent engine cover.

not ANOTHER gallardo special .... fksake

I tell you what. This car if it's really only in a manual tranny sounds like a car I'd like to own and keep.

i saw the 50th under finishing two months ago, aside several "standard" LP700: the first thing that came to my mind was "why they did not do the LP700 like this one from the beginning? this is by far better looking!" This one does not look "plastic" in some small details like the LP700. This is a bit special and more aggressive.

It's really better looking than the standard and i think its value in some years will be much higher than the standard LP700 too.

As the SV, i think that you will have to wait some more years, until they will switch to direct F.I. to increase compression ratio and so reach 800 hp or even more: now it's impossible to go over 750 hp. And then I know there is at least one Hybrid LP700 prototipe, so maybe you will have a 900 hp of combined power without direct F.I.

ciao

I think this is more "aggressive" but less elegant. It really depends on what each customer is going for. I personally like the standard Roadster the best right now. But this may grow on me like the LP670-4 SV did over time...

To make 100 of them seems like way to many. 50 would make sense for obvious reason...but they could get away with even fewer.

To make 100 of them seems like way to many. 50 would make sense for obvious reason...but they could get away with even fewer.

Or 50 Roadsters and 50 Coupes.

Or 50 Roadsters and 50 Coupes.

That's exactly what they are doing.

Quite a premium on top of the standard coupe & roadster though.

I cannot wait to see one...

... In my garage as I walk up to it to get in and drive. :D

The other colors look amazing! I want that in my life. :headbang: