Icona Vulcano

speedy4500

MAYBE just a design statement... or MAYBE just a technology demonstrator.... and MAYBE it will actually see "mass" production.... who knows. But it looks pretty damn good, and has some serious mechanical bits underneath.

"The Icona Vulcano brings together different skills and expertise of a very Italian tradition.

The powertrain is the work of well-known Claudio Lombardi (AIPA), former powertrain technical director of Ferrari and mastermind of numerous world champion cars: a front engine V12 two-door two-seater car, reaching up to 900 horsepower through a masterful combination of combustion engine and electric motors.

The top speed will be around 350 km/h, and 0-200 km/h will be under ten seconds."

http://www.iconavulcano.com/

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/04/20/icona-v...-shanghai-2013/

post-3806-1366750457_thumb.jpg

post-3806-1366750599_thumb.jpg

I'll be Ferrari is threw all their toys out of the pram when they saw this.

looks decent from the front but rear is just ugly.

if there is a real engine and interior, why not show it? i would not trust HP and performance claims from an unknown Chinese brand.

looks decent from the front but rear is just ugly.

if there is a real engine and interior, why not show it? i would not trust HP and performance claims from an unknown Chinese brand.

Chinese?

I believe it is an Italian design firm that is out of china. Odd. I think it looks very good too. Like a 599 and an LFA had sex. Also think that model is incredibly hot

Very sexy, nice looking body with a great combination of smooth curves and taut musculature, very enchanting looks with a certain mystique, and looks great in red. Probably an impressive performer as well.

Oh, and the car is complete and utter shite in every way.