• Quick Silver
    • Seca
    • Titav
    • Tubi
    • Fab Speed
    • Prindiville
    • Vorsteiner
    • Meisterschaft

anyone notice after install aftermarket exhaust the engine temperatur raise quickly? i got some friend who installed powercraft and lnb had a same problem

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone notice after install aftermarket exhaust the engine temperatur raise quickly? i got some friend who installed powercraft and lnb had a same problem

I have approx 6k miles with the power craft system and I've experienced no issues. Engine temperature is normal, no codes, car is perfect.

Guest vianett
Toady installing the Capristo

post-198263-1385001394.jpeg

post-198263-1385001387.jpeg

Wow the color, haven't seen any Aventador with that color

The Capristo sounds nice but I will like more volumen,I will like to have the test pipes but I hate the smell they produce.

I'm sorry, but I don't know the smell you speak of? My Aventador with straight pipes doesn't smell any different than my friend's stock Aventador.

As I told you before, there is no way to get the performance gains, increased sound pressure level and extended range of pitch on an Aventador exhaust system without straight pipes. The Murcielago and Gallardo can sound great with a catback system but the Aventador only achieves the desired sound when you remove the cats and use test/straight/racing pipes.

The power craft straight pipes have worked great for me but you may want to stay with the matched set and just add the Capristo straight pipes.

I will be fitting a Kreissieg exhaust system (with straight pipes) to my LP-720 Roadster in January. The Power Craft has been amazing but since I plan to keep both I am changing it up. I have a Kreissieg system in my LP-670.

Best of luck!

Rosso Mars

Beautiful color!

When you turn on etc a cat less car it smells like raw gasoline the eyes start to cry etc

Yes sound will be insane with test pipes.

When you turn on etc a cat less car it smells like raw gasoline the eyes start to cry etc

Yes sound will be insane with test pipes.

That's never happened with my car. Trust me, my wife wouldn't ride with me if it smelled like gasoline. :rant: :icon_mrgreen:

Hopefully you will come across another Aventador owner local to you with straight pipes so you can check it out for yourself. Best of luck!

Rosso Mars

SSR, I'm just curious to why you have a picture of my Rosso Mars Aventador in your Avatar if you own one ???

Because my pics suck and I found this in the forum gallery.

Didnt know it was your car sorry.

It's all good, best of luck with that exhaust !

Post up a sound clip when it's done, would love to hear it !

Like mentioned by RaginBull the test pipes are a most when installing Capristo exhaust in the Aventador,sound level is close to OEM you have to put attention when opening and closing the valves with the remote almost no difference :(

I will order the Test pipes now and ref lash ECU to get more power.

Has anyone gone on a dyno with an aftermarket exhaust. I am really interested to see the results as I don't believe the HP gains are as much as the tuners claim. I also believe in some cases, there is HP and torque loss.

I am not a fan of aftermarket exhausts anymore as most of them seem to have some sort of resonation in the cabin and it gets very irritating when you are out for a long drive. I must be getting old.

My favorite for sound has always been Kreisseig, but again, I am not quite sure it adds any hp and my Gallardo had a hum in the passenger compartment that drove me nuts on any kind of long distance drive.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this up....any more clips of the Larini, Capristo, or RB's Powercraft? I'm in the market to upgrade mine as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Bumping this up....any more clips of the Larini, Capristo, or RB's Powercraft? I'm in the market to upgrade mine as well.

You can hear clips of the Power Craft system on my Instagram page.

I will have clips of my 720 Roadster with the Kreissieg system in a couple of weeks. The install is done and the car is on its way to me. Here is a pic of the Kreissieg on my roadster. :eusa_dance:

post-24086-1391668914_thumb.jpg

You can hear clips of the Power Craft system on my Instagram page.

I will have clips of my 720 Roadster with the Kreissieg system in a couple of weeks. The install is done and the car is on its way to me. Here is a pic of the Kreissieg on my roadster. :eusa_dance:

Looks amazing !Enjoy in good health and congrats on your new system!

Thanks!!

Power Craft:

That Power Craft sounds insane! I like your clip video in the tunnel with the Power Craft, best clip I've heard thus far for my taste!I had to replay it a few times.. Can't wait for Blue to get curcimsized :) !

That Power Craft sounds insane! I like your clip video in the tunnel with the Power Craft, best clip I've heard thus far for my taste!I had to replay it a few times.. Can't wait for Blue to get curcimsized :) !

That video was from the exact same time as the other you posted. Only difference is the camera phone was in a better position to capture it in this one. The Power Craft screams in tunnels! That is where the Power Craft is at its best. It is a very well tuned straight pipe. The Kreissieg is tuned more like a horned instrument - more bends and tricks going on to get it to sound very musical.

I look forward to hearing your Capristo do some tunnel blasts!

That video was from the exact same time as the other you posted. Only difference is the camera phone was in a better position to capture it in this one. The Power Craft screams in tunnels! That is where the Power Craft is at its best. It is a very well tuned straight pipe. The Kreissieg is tuned more like a horned instrument - more bends and tricks going on to get it to sound very musical.

I look forward to hearing your Capristo do some tunnel blasts!

Will do brother! So many choices🙈

• 3 months later...

I just received my power craft exhaust today.

I will be installing it next week and I cant wait.

From what I have heard it was by far the best.

It's not a choice option listed, but how about the new Lamborghini stock exhaust tune? Some say that sounds real nice for only $2500, fully supported by Lamborghini, and no void of warranty?

I went with the Lambo option as I didn't want any warranty issues. It's night and day difference and I would highly recommend the option if you want a better than stock sound and keep warranty intact.

Novitec is they way to go, I just bought a full exhaust system from them from videos online of a novitec reving it was epic. Cars arriving in a few weeks =D