• Titav
    • Tubi
    • Fab Speed
    • Prindiville
    • Vorsteiner
    • Meisterschaft

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to replays my current exhaust system to a better one

I'm have LNB Exhaust system .. and i'm thinking that i'm loosing some power from the stoke exhaust

I bought the LNB exhuast when there was no choice in market

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure about the best but at the 50th Anniversary there was a UK Aventador with an Oakley Design muffler, I have never heard anything so loud on the road in my entire life, it was insane so if you are after loud you could look into it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Note voting but just wanted to give you an option.

The Larini valved Club Sport Muffler is a very nice system for the Aventador. The sound is incredible and its also Ceramic Coated.

aventador_muffler.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (702) 430-1040. One of your fellow forum members just got the exhaust on his Aventador and it sounds fantastic. I think he's posted about it as well.

Cyril

What makes you think it is loosing power? It would have to be a pretty big loss to be noticeable, more likely you have another problem.

Can't see how it can be the exhaust unless the valves are jammed closed at which point you would get a cel for catalyst overheat

It's not a choice option listed, but how about the new Lamborghini stock exhaust tune? Some say that sounds real nice for only $2500, fully supported by Lamborghini, and no void of warranty?

I've got an Innotech Exhaust (IPE) its not on your list but it has an awesome exhaust for the aventador and it has a remote to control the valves.

Quite a few have installed this exhaust.

It's not a choice option listed, but how about the new Lamborghini stock exhaust tune? Some say that sounds real nice for only $2500, fully supported by Lamborghini, and no void of warranty?

I know the price :)

We're the North American Distributor for Larini Systems exhausts. One of your fellow forum members just put one on his Aventador a few weeks ago and like they all do, it sounds awesome.

Give me a call and lets see what we can work out for you (702) 430-1040 or feel free to visit our website at www.lariniusa.com and select Lamborghini then the dropdown for the Aventador and the prices is listed. We've got all the available products and prices for all Lamborghinis and other exotic models on our website.

We really want the community to see how fantastic Larini really is on the Lamborghini.

We'd love to hear from you.

Cyril

we have a few systems on LP700's now and the owners LOVE them... not overbearing when cruising and SCREAMS when wide open... the Fabspeed system just replaces the muffler and leaves the factory cats in place so there will be no warranty concerns or emission issues to deal with too!

The problem with a poll like this is no one has heard them all. Few people have heard any aftermarket exhaust systems on an Aventador and I doubt many have heard more than one system.

I am going with the new software update from Lamborghini. It's only 2,xxx USD and it sounded excellent at the Giro. If you want louder than that listen to youtube clips and go with a brand you trust.

I think im in love with larini and powercraft

Based on the samples on YouTube I would pick :

1. Power Craft

2. Larini

3. IPE (would be #2, the clips sound great, but I hear bad things about the build quality)

Most of the others don't have enough clips to judge them. It seems the only way to get the over-the-top sound is with a full system, including test pipes.

I had a LNB on my car, its loud but not that loud, my Capristo on my LP560 was quite a lot louder which is surprising considering both have no muffler and so was expecting the Aventador to be louder.

AV was about 123 db at full whack and Lp was 129

Will definitely go decat when I get another Aventador, all the exhausts are all much the same now, I would pick whichever brand you are happy with, probably a manufacturer based in the same part of the world as you are based to make life easier.

I would also get a valved twin sound system so you can turn it down if required if I was picking again but that is personal preference, maybe I'm getting old!

The IPE exhaust sounds great and shoots big flames. Larini sounds amazing too. All clips that the manufacturers put online are with test pipes, so keep that in mind.

I like the build quality and higher pitch that you get from Power Craft. Soon my Aventador will be fitted with a Power Craft system, including the test pipes.

During the Giro I had the pleasure of meeting some great people from Japan. They all had Power Craft exhaust systems and their cars sounded great. NONE of them had ever heard of Kreissieg! I was shocked. They said that in Japan Power Craft is considered the best. After hearing their cars, talking with other power craft owners and techs who have installed power craft systems, I feel that they are the bet available system to deliver the sound and quality that I like. Larini is high quality too, but it has more of a deeper sound. I like the higher pitched F1 sound.

The IPE exhaust sounds great and shoots big flames. Larini sounds amazing too. All clips that the manufacturers put online are with test pipes, so keep that in mind.

I like the build quality and higher pitch that you get from Power Craft. Soon my Aventador will be fitted with a Power Craft system, including the test pipes.

do you know how difficult to install test pipes on aventador?

do you know how difficult to install test pipes on aventador?

My mechanic has the installation instructions and he doesn't think it will be very difficult.

The problem with a poll like this is no one has heard them all. Few people have heard any aftermarket exhaust systems on an Aventador and I doubt many have heard more than one system.

I am going with the new software update from Lamborghini. It's only 2,xxx USD and it sounded excellent at the Giro. If you want louder than that listen to youtube clips and go with a brand you trust.

I drove the Aventador roadster with the software update and i'm sold. Infact I told them at MMC I don't want my car back without it ... I will never drive one without it. then they said Lambo suspended the update. :(

It sounds great!

And no void of warranty is a big plus!

It sounds great!

And no void of warranty is a big plus!

As of today, I have the sfotware upgrade on my Aventador coupe. My car returned this afternoon from Italy and FC Kerbeck did a great job going through it, servicing it and installing the exhaust software upgrade so I could have it for the weekend. I have driven approx. 100 miles with it. The software upgrade is excellent and a must do IMO, but it isn't enough for me. I have the Kreissieg exhaust on my SV, and I want my Aventador to sound equally as mad. So, the Power Craft should be here in 3 weeks. I am not saying that Power Craft is the best exhaust option, it just seems to deliver the sound I like based on the clips I have heard. According to what I have been told, the software should help the aftermarket exhausts too. I will post clips after the Power Craft is in. I am doing the full system. Unless you have to have the extended F1 sounds that require a crazy straight pipe exhaust system, the upgrade is plenty. I highly recommend it. :icon_thumleft:

Do you know if the new software affects anything other than the coding that controls the exhaust valves?

As in, is it integrated into what the engine programming is doing, as I would be surprised if it is, as I think the two systems are independent hence no cel if you pull the vacuum hose or kill power to the solenoid.

What I'm guessing they have effectively done at vast cost is the same as the overrides for the valve solenoid you can buy from the likes of Capristo, etc where you can program the pressure level where the valves open and nothing more, its a very simple program.

http://www.capristo-usa.com/capristo_021.htm

Looking forward to seeing clips of your exhaust should be great, its the sound that really adds the drama to the car, on the stock system & software people actually looked disappointed as you passed as they were clearly expecting more, aftermarket was all smiles and thumbs up, says it all really.

Whatever system you have gone for I'm sure the result will please you!

• 4 weeks later...

My Power Craft exhaust system should arrive next week and it will be installed immediately. I will post clips on youtube and instagram. I am excited to hear what straight pipes do for an Aventador! :icon_thumleft:

For the record, I am not saying power craft is the best. Based on listening to all the clips of the aftermarket brands online and having heard power craft systems on other Lamborghini models in person, I decided to go with them. I hope it sounds as good as the Kreissieg systems that I am used to. :headbang:

My Power Craft exhaust system should arrive next week and it will be installed immediately. I will post clips on youtube and instagram. I am excited to hear what straight pipes do for an Aventador! :icon_thumleft:

For the record, I am not saying power craft is the best. Based on listening to all the clips of the aftermarket brands online and having heard power craft systems on other Lamborghini models in person, I decided to go with them. I hope it sounds as good as the Kreissieg systems that I am used to. :headbang:

Can't wait to hear bro!! :icon_thumleft: